22yo-Sadist-Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2011
23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive male under 30

Hi
I'm Adam, I'm a 23yo dominant (and sadist) with around 6 years experience with BDSM. Currently in a very happy relationship with my partner and sissy slave.

We're looking for another slave for one-offs or preferably regular meets. Specifically - a pain slave.

Pref 18-30 and not so ugly you crack a mirror Looks/race not really important, much more interested in attitude and compatibility.

As I said above, I'm looking for a boy who wants to be tied up tightly, gagged and tortured with everything from whips to clamps to electro to CBT. Stamina and a strong masochistic streak preferred, I like to play for anything from 2-3 hours to 2-3 days at a time!

Newbies welcome, I enjoy introducing a new boy to the delightful agony of being totally helpless and used like a toy for my sadistic whims

To be clear, this is all about domination - not about fucking. I'm happy to have my dick sucked (optional however, if it's a limit for you) but my hard limits are - No Scat, Anal sex (toys however may be used), Illegal stuff (ie under age, bestiality etc), Nothing Medically unsafe or that can cause lasting damage or marks. I can accom in leicester and can easily be reached by public transport

Email with a bit of info about yourself if you're interested, a pic would be preferred but not mandatory

• Kinks:
As I said above, I'm looking for a boy who wants to be tied up tightly, gagged and tortured with everything from whips to clamps to electro to CBT. Stamina and a strong masochistic streak preferred, I like to play for anything from 2-3 hours to 2-3 days at a time!

• Experience:
About 7 years of real life dominant experience

• Limits:
Medically unsafe, online play, illegal, blood, anal sex and scat

Attachments

• screen-13-edit1.jpg
    screen-13-edit1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 81

Sissy1987

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2013
Hey

Hi guys im a good looking 24 year old guy with a secret fetish for being a sissy slave, if ur still interested would love to send u a pic and obey ur every wish cxx

Featured Threads

New Personals