Arch file

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2011
21 year old slave male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hi all,

My names Arch I'm 21 and from the UK. I am currently looking for a master or mistress to take control of me. I am a very submissive, reliable straight slave. I am looking for a long term relationship I am not interested in one night webcam play, I want a dedicated fun caring relationship as these I believe are the most fulfilling.

I have been in several online D/s relationships before and never had any complaints, and ready to get back into the game±

Let me tell you a-bit about my self.
I'm around 5'8 62kg, could probably stand to lose a small amount of weight but I'm quite an average build and I have brown hair. I am a university student so I do have a busy schedule and I do go out in the evenings. I am currently single and looking for a girlfriend.

I expect this to be a serious, long term relationship but obviously this is only on-line so I respect the fact that you have a life off the computer and I would hope you understand I have a life as well.

My likes mainly revolve around humiliation, I love crossdressing, being controlled, having certain parts of my life told to me, eg underwear, how to use the toilet etc. Currently I have no toys but am open to possibly buying some as long as I can get them and I feel that the relationship is worth it. other likes of mine are small anal, I have done quite adventurous this before, such as ass smoothiees and even fully crossdressed and walked around the high-street for a couple of hours (dunno if i could ever do that again!) I like piss, but I dont know how far I could go with it. I dont mind posting photos on places such as kinktalk, and enjoy that aspect of public humiliation, Mostly anything to do with you humiliating me I enjoy. My likes are not limited to this and am open to new ideas, this is just all I can think of right now!!

My dislikes are relativly few, I dont like pain that is a hard limit, I dont mind small amounts of it but no cbt or anything on those lines. obviosly the no brainer ones such as drugs, family. I dont likes this were i could get caught as generally its just not worth the risk, But i do like public if its not public such as underwear etc.
My dislikes subject to change as sometimes you ask something I just dont want to do and have omited here. But that is rare.

I have a webcam, digital camera and skype.

Initially I wont show my face but as trust develops so will my confidence and trust with you.

I would like to perform for you on-line as well as have offline tasks. I can be on most nights as long as i'm not out or doing work and expect you to be able to come on often as well.

For the next three weeks I will have limited access to cameras etc due to lack of privacy, but subsequent to that I will have my privacy back and my ability to do what I want/what you want me too.

I look forward to your response and hopefully will be serving you soon!

Your new slave

Arch xx

• Kinks:
Humiliation, cross dressing, being controlled, toilet slave, small anal, piss, I am sure there are several more!

• Experience:
as above

• Limits:
as above

Featured Threads

New Personals