United States (West of the Rockies)

Lustat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
28 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I'm a 28yr old Dom from Washington State looking for a female sub/slave of the same age or younger than me.

If you're interested in finding your limits and perhaps even pushing them a bit, and/or interested in trying out new things, message me and lets talk :)

---bit about me ---
I've been into bdsm since I can remember, and can say I have learned a lot over the years. There was a short time when I tried being a sub, while it wasn't my thing, it did serve a good purpose in teaching me a few things from another perspective

Bondage is one of my favorite things (if it wasn't, I probably wouldn't be on this site lol ). I also enjoy some pain, and latley started messing around a bit with puppy play. not sure how I like it or not but I figure it's worth a shot.

I'm not going to say I'm an expert or pro at bdsm, but I have been in the life for a few years and constantly learning.

If you were to be my sub/slave you should expect to have daily or weekly tasks, times when you will not be allowed to orgasm, etc.

If you're interested, message me and lets chat

a side note. I've run into alot of males pretending to be females so now I ask for proof. be it webcam, pic of you actually doing a task, etc. sorry but I DO require proof.

Lustat

• Kinks:
bondage, pain, clamps, whips, etc.

• Experience:
I think I've given a general outline in original post :)

• Limits:
scat, blood

Featured Threads

New Personals