Want to be exposed?

Alexman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 15, 2015
I am looking for any and all women that want to be exposed. Fit or fat, tall or short, young or old... Doesn't matter! I will post you on my tumblr blog and share that with you, but I will also post you on other sites as well, I will not be telling you those sites though for then even if you chicken out and request that I remove your pics you will never know for sure if I have!
Pm me for my kik, email or snapchat!

Alexman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 15, 2015
Decided that I wanted to start up a competition on here! I wanna attract as many followers as I can on tumblr.... So I thought what's the best way of attracting attention!!! Posting a very beautiful woman as my avatar! So The competition is... Send me pics of you doing, posing, etc just doing something that you think is sexy and gorgeous and the winner will be put as my avatar for and the first to be seen on my blog and the runner up will be the background one! So come on all you adventurous ladies and show yourselves off to the world of tumblr!

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
feel free to grab the pictures from my Jessi album and share them on your tumblr and leave a link I will direct her to it

Alexman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 15, 2015
For those that wanna see my blog search the name bigmills123 and you should find it... The avatar pic is of a beer mug feel free to reblog any and all pics on there!

Featured Threads

New Personals