Wearing Pads

emc2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 22, 2008
My sub is very into being a little sissy, and we've talked about him wearing pads. He loves the way they feel, and I was thinking about giving him his own "time of the month". Obviously, he doesn't actually have a period, but I thought it might be fun for him to be forced to wear pads for five days out of every month as if he did have one. It would be introduced as a sort of rule or ritual. I wanted to get some feedback on this and see what you guys think.
Thanks. :)

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe to give him some pain (like with a real period) you could induse some abdominal pain and nausea with castor oil. It tastes like death and a few spoofulls will quickly send him into a state of pain.

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
My sub is very into being a little sissy, and we've talked about him wearing pads.

For 'real girls' pads get messy as the day goes on. They have to worry about spills, leaks and other potentially embarassing things that are somewhat out of their control. If he is going to have his time, then maybe something like this might add to the realism:

During his time, while he is wearing a pad, he must pee sitting down with his penis tucked between his balls and his thigh. After peeing, he is not allowed to wipe; he must pull up his panties and let the pad catch the drips. There is a potential for leaking, and slowly over the course of the day it will have absorbed enough liquid to give a more realistic feel.

Have fun ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals