What Makes A Sub Want to be A Sub

LukeSlave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 17, 2011
For me it's exciting to be pushed to do things I normally wouldn't.

In real life I am more dominant than submissive and I often give commands and seldom receive some. Any exactly this makes it that exciting. It's something I'm not used to..

I also like to feeling of being out of control, to simply "have to do" things no matter whether I like it or not.

kinkyfox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2010
Well for me, I normally enjoy doing things for others, but when I'm in sub mode, both the dom and I are enjoying what we're doing and its stuff we both agree on, but its nice not having to worry to much about things and just enjoy them, while the dom enjoys planning them out and carrying them out and the sensation of control, while I enjoy the sensation of being helpless even though I agreed to it.

sweetknots

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 13, 2011
Why i want to be a sub

This is a hard one for me to answer. There is no reason why per say. It very much part of who i am. Even as a child, if i could do something for someone else to please them it made me feel good and happy. The last two relationships i have been in started as D/s, but for whatever reason the dynamics changed and that fell by the way side. Both times this has happened, over time, i start feeling wrong.. Like i said it is hard to explain. Sure, yes i like pain and have many other kinks, but that isn't what is about for me.

As i said, this has always been who i am. Although certain people i am more submissive around than others and just don't realize it. It is a need inside of me to submit, and those that have a Dominant vibe, for lack of a better term, seem to trigger a deeper, almost unconscious, submission from me.

Featured Threads

New Personals