Where are all the people?

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Is it just me or are there practically tumbleweeds rolling through this place?

I suspect there would be a lot more people here if the truth or dare section were immediately visible on the front page of the forum so as to help keep the kinkier members of getdare around when they are first directed here.

I mean I'm actively trying to get up to 50 posts for the elite section of getdare and having a hard time doing so with how much of a ghost town this site is seeming to be.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I think you're confusing the two sites. this site is usually a lot slower than getdare. Over there, you should be able to easily get that number of posts if you actively participate in some of the threads.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
I think you're confusing the two sites. this site is usually a lot slower than getdare. Over there, you should be able to easily get that number of posts if you actively participate in some of the threads.

I'm way more active over there, I know that kinktalk is much less active ... That was actually my point.

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
I think the problem is that you can post everything on getdare what you can post here. The only difference are the pic section. Thats why only a few people come here.

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
ClickHandler.ashx

Featured Threads

New Personals