Where to find large sized girl panties?

thatonechick172

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 29, 2023
Okay so I'm not even sure if this is the right place or even how to phrase this. A guy and I like wearing kids underwear (briefs for him, bikin style for me) just kind of for the taboo. We've had more luck finding "big boy" size briefs for him but only found one set of "big girl" panties for me. I have found some that are just patterns but would prefer to find character printed. The ones he found were pokemon panties labeled as UK 13-14yr size 16 but clearly weren't adults, we liked those but want to find similar. Lol

Reactions: Pissgiver

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Might try reaching out to all the adult onesie makers who do it for the people into littles play. if it’s not on their site directly I know that some take custom orders as well. There’s a famous DDlg steamer can’t remember the name but she had littles adult size underwear

Pissgiver

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 8, 2023
Okay so I'm not even sure if this is the right place or even how to phrase this. A guy and I like wearing kids underwear (briefs for him, bikin style for me) just kind of for the taboo. We've had more luck finding "big boy" size briefs for him but only found one set of "big girl" panties for me. I have found some that are just patterns but would prefer to find character printed. The ones he found were pokemon panties labeled as UK 13-14yr size 16 but clearly weren't adults, we liked those but want to find similar. Lol
What sort of size do you need? Swimming stuff is VERY stretchy.

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
Would something like this
sort of be like what you're looking for, might be good OP to include some examples of what you both like.

Panty Perv

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2023
How big are the 2 of you?? I’m like almost 6 ft, 190 lbs… I go to Dollar General/Walmart/Target and get size 8-12 (depending on brand.. Hanes girl size 8, Basic girls size 12). They are super tight at first but will stretch

Attachments

• IMG_5328.jpeg
    IMG_5328.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5333.jpeg
    IMG_5333.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5332.jpeg
    IMG_5332.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 15

Featured Threads

New Personals