Whipping turns me on!

Whipnotized

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2023
What can I say? Whipping has always been my primary erotic thrill! From the first time I saw a whipping scene on tv, I was completely turned on! Seeing men with their shirts off enduring punishment whippings, gave me an unmistakable erotic charge before the age of 5! Whether seeing it in shipboard scenes, westerns, public punishment in colonial times, whatever, it all was really hot for me! Just seeing guys stripped to the waist and being whipped, and later experiencing the actual ritual of being whipped myself, it has remained my ultimate passion! I can't imagine that will ever change.
Something about the combination of helplessness, humiliation and the very real pain of a whipping, made it the symbolic embodiment of a punishment that came to be feared and dreaded by most, but also a tool of sadistic expression for others. To say it is intensity personified would be an understatement. The whip has an intrinsic power that is almost universally understood!

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Spanking can be very erotic I agree. It just something about being punished for being naughty. And the burn after is amazing

Reactions: Malesubslut33

KrakenPet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 10, 2023
Beverly Hills
What can I say? Whipping has always been my primary erotic thrill! From the first time I saw a whipping scene on tv, I was completely turned on! Seeing men with their shirts off enduring punishment whippings, gave me an unmistakable erotic charge before the age of 5! Whether seeing it in shipboard scenes, westerns, public punishment in colonial times, whatever, it all was really hot for me! Just seeing guys stripped to the waist and being whipped, and later experiencing the actual ritual of being whipped myself, it has remained my ultimate passion! I can't imagine that will ever change.
Something about the combination of helplessness, humiliation and the very real pain of a whipping, made it the symbolic embodiment of a punishment that came to be feared and dreaded by most, but also a tool of sadistic expression for others. To say it is intensity personified would be an understatement. The whip has an intrinsic power that is almost universally understood!
OMG!!!! I so agree. I had a BDSM master test me once and it was so wonderful. Whipping and paddling can heighten the arousal. Add nipple clams and I’m like puddy in your hands. Mmmmmm

Featured Threads

New Personals