Writeforme slave

1984submale

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2015
hello, i'm a 31 year old submissive male who is looking for a master/mistress to be a line writing slave, along the lines of the wonderful website writeforme.org.

if you know what writeforme is, i would love to find a regular ongoing Dom/Domme to force me to complete tasks online. i would even do them on skype for you, wearing nipple clamps, or clothespins on my cock, or anything specific like that while doing the lines. you can watch me when you want and walk away and live your life when you want, knowing that i am totally stuck wasting time writing lines.

if you're interested let me know, thank you!

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
hello, i'm a 31 year old submissive male who is looking for a master/mistress to be a line writing slave, along the lines of the wonderful website writeforme.org.

if you know what writeforme is, i would love to find a regular ongoing Dom/Domme to force me to complete tasks online. i would even do them on skype for you, wearing nipple clamps, or clothespins on my cock, or anything specific like that while doing the lines. you can watch me when you want and walk away and live your life when you want, knowing that i am totally stuck wasting time writing lines.

if you're interested let me know, thank you!

do you have kik?

Featured Threads

New Personals