Limits
Irl, phonecalls, blood, vomit, scat,

Zuli_ina_dream

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2024
I have been too greedy and ate too much. I gained 4 kg in like 2 months. And I am really ashamed of my behaviour.
So I thought I would incorporate kink into the weight loss thing to make it fun and effective
Looking for a strict and sadistic dom/ Domme online to control my food and keep me hungry. Only if you like restricting and controlling me though. I don't want to 'use' anyone.

Found someone thank you

Last edited:

Bjenny

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2024
I have been too greedy and ate too much. I gained 4 kg in like 2 months. And I am really ashamed of my behaviour.
So I thought I would incorporate kink into the weight loss thing to make it fun and effective
Looking for a strict and sadistic dom/ Domme online to control my food and keep me hungry. Only if you like restricting and controlling me though. I don't want to 'use' anyone.
Do you have kik? And if you do, what is your name?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

Found someone thank you
So
You’re listed as 19 and as 23? Interesting

Featured Threads

New Personals