22 female dom

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
I'll never understand why they start drooling just because someone calls themselves Mistress or Goddess.
Typical one-liner, no information about themselves.
In my opinion, not even worth the time to look at the profile, let alone write to them!
I know exactly why the ratio of Dommes to male subs is like 1000:1 so every time a new Domme pops up we all turn into the seagulls from “Finding Nemo.” I’m just as guilty as everyone else about this

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
I know exactly why the ratio of Dommes to male subs is like 1000:1 so every time a new Domme pops up we all turn into the seagulls from “Finding Nemo.” I’m just as guilty as everyone else about this
But since you know better, you are one of those who can make a difference

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I'll never understand why they start drooling just because someone calls themselves Mistress or Goddess.
Typical one-liner, no information about themselves.
In my opinion, not even worth the time to look at the profile, let alone write to them!
More than likely, a male posing

Reactions: 2sub1

GoodTobi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2024
Écoute ce que maman te dit de faire, tu as de la chance si tu reçois une réponse de ma part, les petites bites sont les meilleures
Hi im a young good boy i am 18 an I am determinated to obey all the orders that you give me mommy, Im all your.

Kaylove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2024
Listen to what mommy tells you to do, your all lucky if you even get a response from me, little dicks are the best
Yes I need a mamma goddess's try me make me listen feel you grabbing my lil dick talking dirty making sure I focus

Featured Threads

New Personals