26 fit Mistress seeking long-term sub guy

Mistressbells

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2019
Hey there! How's it going? I'm a 26-year-old Domme, keeping fit and staying toned. Exciting times ahead as I dip my toes back into the BDSM scene after taking a break to focus on personal growth, studies, and a new job.

Aside from my BDSM interests, I find joy in fitness, nerdy stuff, art, video games, and hanging out with my cat. Cats, by the way, embody the essence of strong women intriguingly, don't you think? I've got a background in professional gymnastics, so sports are right up my alley.

I'm on the lookout for a committed and submissive partner, someone ready for a lasting connection. While I have my preferences, I'm open to discussing different kinks and finding common ground. I can be a bit conservative with rewards, but if you're naturally submissive and sure about it, I can be pretty generous.

If you're into fitness and self-improvement, even better! I love helping others grow, acting as a bit of a taskmaster and a personal life coach. Whether you're feeling lost or just want someone for mutual growth, I'm here for you.

In our interactions, obedience and submission are key for me. I'm genuinely interested in someone who desires these qualities in D/S dynamics. Excited to learn more about you, so take a moment to introduce yourself and share a few pictures and I will do the same. Let's start this journey together.

Thanks a bunch for reading my post. Consider this virtual cookie a token of my appreciation! 🍪😊 Can't wait to hear from you!

Reactions: cyber.slave

Michele

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2024
Physically and mentally fit straight male who loves sexy women - especially dominant women. I simply love putting on a bra, panties, garter and stockings and a girdle - all private and underneath - so no one knows or have a femdom "play" with me. I love being submissive when I get dressed like this. It's a private at home thing - but have gone to some rock concerts, etc. dressed underneath. Wand to play with me - I won't disappoint. Michele (not my real name but close)

Michele

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2024
Bells - would be totally obedient and submissive (when you order me to get underdressed, etc.) .
Would share with you my deepest thoughts and feelings - so you would know what I'm feeling when being under YOUR control and directive. I can send pics when I'm "serving" you, whatever. Really hoping you give me a try - I promise I won't disappoint. Tired of doing this totally undercover - need someone to "direct" me and participate. Michele