MistressMoore7

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 15, 2024
Femdom

Mommy dom here! Hello, I hope you are well. I will be explaining what my dom style is like, and what I look like. I will also explain what is desirable in a sub but definitely not required. Oh, last thing. Kinks and limits too!

My appearance: blond hair, glasses, and a nice chest if you care! People have also said I am intimidating, and have a "dommy mommy" appearance.

What's my dom style? - I am super sweet, like.. I've been told I need to be more demanding. I think I've gotten better about it though. I do find it hard to be rough because.. I'm southern and I grew up being candy sweet. I blame it on my southern hospitality. However, when punishment is necessary, I will step up and punish you. Just to remind you how lucky you are to have my sweet side. I will admit, I wouldn't mind having someone I can practice on. Y'know, to practice being rough if that's what you're into.

What's desirable (but not required) in a sub? - I always like myself an obedient good boy. Those are always fun! And, body doesn't really matter to me. Dick size doesn't either. But, I would appreciate if you are enthusiastic about it. It makes me want to keep talking to you if you're excited! Not required though, of course. I don't mind someone who is more disobedient, but again.. sometimes it's difficult to put my foot down.

Kinks: Literally almost anything is on the table. Like.. actually. I will go as far as blood play if that's something you're into.

Limits: Emetophilia (vomit), and anything illegal.

Extra notes: I love to dote on people, and spoil them! Giving gifts is my main love language and I am usually very polite. I am a mama's girl, and pretty introverted in real life. I am open to sending pictures of myself too!

Anywho.. I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for taking your time to read, and I hope I hear from you. Or if not, then please enjoy yourself! You can get back to me on snap:mistressmoore63 or iMessage: [email protected] and also WhatsApp: +13176972431 telegram: @Glickman_Morgan8 and discord:mistress_morgan

Reactions: ritz

Kelvn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 25, 2024
Hey I'm a new sissy slave looking for a mistress to dominate and control me on a daily basis. I want become a great sissy slave and learn the way of this kink and serve my mistress and please her. Im looking for mistress that will force me to do things and make me love her and were we have a...

Featured Threads

New Personals