30 M4F slave seeks long term ownership/training.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Ogden
Kinks
Humiliation, femdom, joi, anal, control, power exchange, and light sissy stuff.
Limits
Piss, scat, anything illegal
Experience
None

Saint13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 10, 2024
A little about me:
I'm an English teacher and love literature. I know that isn't a popular thing these days, but I love escaping to different world's, cultures, and time periods. The book I am currently reading is Kingfall by David Estes. My favorite book is Perks of being a wallflower. I also enjoy music. I like alternative, emo, folk, and some pop. My favorite artist is Wild Rivers. My favorite song at the moment is Orange Juice by Noah Kahan. I saw your music link- you have some good ones in there. I also enjoy writing and am currently working on a gothic dark fantasy novel.

Appearance:
I am 30 years old; Male; A submissive through and through, and I currently live in the state of Utah. I am 5'10". Brown hair, gray eyes. I weigh around 220 and currently dieting to lose weight. I've lost around 65 pound in the last year. Last time I measured, I stood 7" tall.

Kink:
There isn't a great way to transition into this and I still get embarrassed talking about it. That being said, take it easy on me. I have wanted to get into the lifestyle for around 10 years now, but was always tied down with religious, or cultural norms. I have never been owned, and have never had any experience with a Domme of any kind. I have seen a lot, but experienced nothing. I don't have any toys, but I would be willing to get some if needed.

Fetishes:
I am into humiliation, degradation, anal, orgasm control, joi, total power exchange, and light sissy play. I really enjoy giving up control to other people. I'm a big rule follower and love when there are rules in place that remind me of you each day... I also completely believe in the idea that women are better than men in just about every way. I honestly hate my own sex. The only use we have is being amusement for the superior sex: women.

Limits:
I am not into anything illegal. Blood, scat, piss play are not on the table. And anything that could get me into trouble. Since I haven't tried out many things, I am limited as far as ... well... limits go. I am open to trying new things though.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for someone I can communicate with. I would like this to be as much as possible, but understand that we both have lives. I would like this to be done online via a 3rd party app. I do have the obedience app. I don't show face. I hear way too many people getting scammed for me to want to be one of them. I would like this to be discreet- I live with family. I am not looking for a relationship. I am just looking for a fun time with likeminded people. I would like it to be a long term type of thing though. I don't want this to be a one and done. I want to be taught and trained, which takes time and commitment.

Other considerations:
I am married. My wife doesn't know anything about this. Our relationship has deteriorated to be a stick marriage for the sake of our kids. We fully intend to divorce once the kids are out of the house. It's hard because we have kids who need us... but I also have needs and desires. So, that's why I'm on here. Yes I know the moral quandaries and implications. I completely understand if that's a hard line for you.

Regardless if you reach out to me or not, I am grateful you took the time to read this.

Dark commander

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2024
A little about me:
I'm an English teacher and love literature. I know that isn't a popular thing these days, but I love escaping to different world's, cultures, and time periods. The book I am currently reading is Kingfall by David Estes. My favorite book is Perks of being a wallflower. I also enjoy music. I like alternative, emo, folk, and some pop. My favorite artist is Wild Rivers. My favorite song at the moment is Orange Juice by Noah Kahan. I saw your music link- you have some good ones in there. I also enjoy writing and am currently working on a gothic dark fantasy novel.

Appearance:
I am 30 years old; Male; A submissive through and through, and I currently live in the state of Utah. I am 5'10". Brown hair, gray eyes. I weigh around 220 and currently dieting to lose weight. I've lost around 65 pound in the last year. Last time I measured, I stood 7" tall.

Kink:
There isn't a great way to transition into this and I still get embarrassed talking about it. That being said, take it easy on me. I have wanted to get into the lifestyle for around 10 years now, but was always tied down with religious, or cultural norms. I have never been owned, and have never had any experience with a Domme of any kind. I have seen a lot, but experienced nothing. I don't have any toys, but I would be willing to get some if needed.

Fetishes:
I am into humiliation, degradation, anal, orgasm control, joi, total power exchange, and light sissy play. I really enjoy giving up control to other people. I'm a big rule follower and love when there are rules in place that remind me of you each day... I also completely believe in the idea that women are better than men in just about every way. I honestly hate my own sex. The only use we have is being amusement for the superior sex: women.

Limits:
I am not into anything illegal. Blood, scat, piss play are not on the table. And anything that could get me into trouble. Since I haven't tried out many things, I am limited as far as ... well... limits go. I am open to trying new things though.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for someone I can communicate with. I would like this to be as much as possible, but understand that we both have lives. I would like this to be done online via a 3rd party app. I do have the obedience app. I don't show face. I hear way too many people getting scammed for me to want to be one of them. I would like this to be discreet- I live with family. I am not looking for a relationship. I am just looking for a fun time with likeminded people. I would like it to be a long term type of thing though. I don't want this to be a one and done. I want to be taught and trained, which takes time and commitment.

Other considerations:
I am married. My wife doesn't know anything about this. Our relationship has deteriorated to be a stick marriage for the sake of our kids. We fully intend to divorce once the kids are out of the house. It's hard because we have kids who need us... but I also have needs and desires. So, that's why I'm on here. Yes I know the moral quandaries and implications. I completely understand if that's a hard line for you.

Regardless if you reach out to me or not, I am grateful you took the time to read this.
Talk to me

Featured Threads

New Personals