Anyone else try this?

Vonpapp1974

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2024
The girlfriend likes to fall asleep on a long car ride home. She is a very deep sleeper. I have a sharp pair of scissors and slowly cut her clothes off so by the time we are back she is naked. Any ideas?

Cleo420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 31, 2024
I’ve done quite a few things in my car. Sounds fun. Depending on preferences you could write all over her body, clamp her nipples and clit. Tie her to the seat and make her cum on your fingers (or a toy), so many ideas.

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
How are you going to cut her clothes off and drive at the same time? Better have a change of clothes for her ready just in case she's not very happy about what you do.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I used to ask my wife to take her clothes off in the car so as we drove she was naked and she would have to walk to the house from the car naked. Our home was a bit secluded so it wasnt a problem, I enjoyed the submission of her being naked and fuckable at my command.
If we were on a deserted road I would stop and have her kneel naked by the side of the road and suck me off.
No cars ever caught us although there was the chance

cyntay

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
The girlfriend likes to fall asleep on a long car ride home. She is a very deep sleeper. I have a sharp pair of scissors and slowly cut her clothes off so by the time we are back she is naked. Any ideas?
I used to ask my wife to take her clothes off in the car so as we drove she was naked and she would have to walk to the house from the car naked. Our home was a bit secluded so it wasnt a problem, I enjoyed the submission of her being naked and fuckable at my command.
If we were on a deserted road I would stop and have her kneel naked by the side of the road and suck me off.
No cars ever caught us although there was the chance

Reactions: The king

cyntay

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
We love taking convertible rides and usually end up topless sucking his cock. I can't believe we haven't been pulled over yet driving home exposed. I'll have to learn how to reduce the size of my photos to post most it seems.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
When we were dating, my wife and I went out for my 20th birthday and got insanely drunk... We were making out and really horny on the taxi ride back to our hotel and she let me completely expose and grope her breasts, even though the taxi driver could see us in his mirror!!! Best taxi ride ever

Vonpapp1974

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2024
I’ve done quite a few things in my car. Sounds fun. Depending on preferences you could write all over her body, clamp her nipples and clit. Tie her to the seat and make her cum on your fingers (or a toy), so many ideas.
Actually the car has auto drive so I have written on her......

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals