Birthday Beginnings

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Hi everyone
I am new here and will be turning 24 on 21st june so here I am to try out new things.

I want to be verbally humiliated and called names.
Tell me what you want me to write on my body.
I will start doing everything from 20th june 12 am.

I want to be humiliated for being here despite having a lovely boyfriend and hiding all this from him
Thank you
P.S. I am still exploring this site so i posted same post twice under different category my apologies

Last edited:

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hi @Stace

I would say as its your 24th Birthday you should do a bunch of tasks around the number '24'

Set an alarm for 24mins past the hour for as many hours as you think you can achieve. When the alarm goes off, you have to immediately go to somewhere you can strip naked so you can be in your 'Birthday Suit' and take a pen with you.

When you're completely naked, this is when you'll start your body writing.

Write 24 words on your body. Hopefully more people will add on what you should write my suggestion is:

'Birthday Whore'

As more words / phrases get added you'll definitely be covered as the day goes on 😉.

I'm sure others can give you other fun tasks around the number '24' too....

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Hi @Stace

I would say as its your 24th Birthday you should do a bunch of tasks around the number '24'

Set an alarm for 24mins past the hour for as many hours as you think you can achieve. When the alarm goes off, you have to immediately go to somewhere you can strip naked so you can be in your 'Birthday Suit' and take a pen with you.

When you're completely naked, this is when you'll start your body writing.

Write 24 words on your body. Hopefully more people will add on what you should write my suggestion is:

'Birthday Whore'

As more words / phrases get added you'll definitely be covered as the day goes on 😉.

I'm sure others can give you other fun tasks around the number '24' too....
Sure sir
Thank you :)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi everyone
I am new here and will be turning 24 on 21st june so here I am to try out new things.

I want to be humiliated for being here despite having a lovely boyfriend and hiding all this from him
Thank you
P.S. I am still exploring this site so i posted same post twice under different category my apologies
Three hole Toy
Fuck meat
Holes for use
Udders

Damokles

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
nice idea @Randy Magnum

If you are naked once an hour I have a few more ideas.
Pick something you have to do when you are naked:

- Try putting 24 clamps on your body, on your labia, clitoris and nipples. When they are all on say "I need this" and take one clip off, repeat until they are all off ( pull them off if you like)

- insert a dildo into each hole, 24 times completely in and out (except anal as this is a limit for you)

- hit each area 24x, inner side of the thigh (left and right 24x each), your ass left and right side, left and right breast.

- give yourself a tight crotch rope until your alarm clock rings next time.

Make sure you have the necessary materials ready beforehand.
(If any of this is too much or against your rules, please ignore it)

I almost forgot, we still need more words:
fresh meat
try me out
need to be used
fill me
spank me

I love pain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 12, 2024
Hi im a slut i need some tasks to do i will do evrything naked i have a dildo tooth paste clothes pines and i love pain so make me have some pain and i have markers so to rite stuff on my body cant wait to see what you guys will make me do

Yourkinkpartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2024
Hi im a slut i need some tasks to do i will do evrything naked i have a dildo tooth paste clothes pines and i love pain so make me have some pain and i have markers so to rite stuff on my body cant wait to see what you guys will make me do
Lets put those things to use on your worthless body then cunt😈

Yourkinkpartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2024
Hi everyone

Thank you
Haha i have experience with cheating married hoes so know what you desperate bitches want 😈.

Tell me are you going to celebrate your birthday at a party with him or alone serving a dom that fulfills your innate desires😈??

Last edited:

Damokles

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
There's nothing wrong with you looking for tasks, but that's not what this post is about. So respect the threads of others and open your own

Lets put those things to use on your worthless body then cunt😈
Then write to them privately, but your post here has just as little information for the creator as the one above it.

That you always have to educate people!

Yourkinkpartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2024
Then write to them privately, but your post here has just as little information for the creator as the one above it.

That you always have to educate people!
Dude I know what i am doing. Let her reply first to one message. Will take it step by step. She should also show some interest

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
nice idea @Randy Magnum

If you are naked once an hour I have a few more ideas.
Pick something you have to do when you are naked:

- Try putting 24 clamps on your body, on your labia, clitoris and nipples. When they are all on say "I need this" and take one clip off, repeat until they are all off ( pull them off if you like)

- insert a dildo into each hole, 24 times completely in and out (except anal as this is a limit for you)

- hit each area 24x, inner side of the thigh (left and right 24x each), your ass left and right side, left and right breast.

- give yourself a tight crotch rope until your alarm clock rings next time.

Make sure you have the necessary materials ready beforehand.
(If any of this is too much or against your rules, please ignore it)

I almost forgot, we still need more words:
fresh meat
try me out
need to be used
fill me
spank me
Thank You so much
I dont have a dildo
But i will do the last 2 tasks along with writing words
So Iwill be in a 24 hrs crotchrope from 24hrs before my birthday starts till i have all 24 words on my body
I will also hit 24 times the mentioned areas every time i get naked jn this interval

Reactions: Damokles

Stace

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Haha i have experience with cheating married hoes so know what you desperate bitches want 😈.

Tell me are you going to celebrate your birthday at a party with him or alone serving a dom that fulfills your innate desires😈??
Hello
I am not married and no plans to get married any sooner
I will be celebrating it with my friends and family including him

Reactions: Yourkinkpartner

Yourkinkpartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2024
Hello
I am not married and no plans to get married any sooner
I will be celebrating it with my friends and family including him
You have a bf right? I meant that you are in a relationship. Just gave an example of my experience

Reactions: Stace

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I think you need some birthday edges before you get to cum (IF you're allowed to cum...) say 24 if you're new to them or 240 if you're experienced?

Maybe write a tally chart on your pubic mound to keep track?

Featured Threads

New Personals