Birthday punishment 🥰😘😋

titebussy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 13, 2024
The moment you see this put your hand down your pants. it doesn't matter where you are because you're a slut and everyone knows too. Put your two middle fingers in your pussy and rub hard on your clit and g spot. Has anyone noticed? They don't matter. Daddy said rub you pussy and put a third finger in too. DO NOT CUM. It's you're birthday but only good girls get to cum so when you feel close STOP. Stop and lick off your wet whore fingers and finish whatever you were doing. I'll finish with you later.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Happy birthday 🥳 hope you got exactly what you wanted. And with tits like that, I bet you did. Now, if it’s punishment you want, you’re in the right place. Just let us know your kinks and limits. I’m sure everyone here will do their best. Or worst.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The moment you see this put your hand down your pants. it doesn't matter where you are because you're a slut and everyone knows too. Put your two middle fingers in your pussy and rub hard on your clit and g spot. Has anyone noticed? They don't matter. Daddy said rub you pussy and put a third finger in too. DO NOT CUM. It's you're birthday but only good girls get to cum so when you feel close STOP. Stop and lick off your wet whore fingers and finish whatever you were doing. I'll finish with you later.
This assumed title and implied ownership is you taking it without consent from her. You are of no ranking position to her. You’ve earned nothing. Giving a task suggestion is one thing. But the way you approached is very disrespectful. For all you know DDlg may be a hard limit for her.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
This assumed title and implied ownership is you taking it without consent from her. You are of no ranking position to her. You’ve earned nothing. Giving a task suggestion is one thing. But the way you approached is very disrespectful. For all you know DDlg may be a hard limit for her.
DDlg ?

Featured Threads

New Personals