Cbt

lucky7z

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2013
A little change of speed from whats been said, but squeeze a big portion of icy hot into your palm and stroke as fast and hard as you can until the burn becomes painful, and if u use any water or wet rag to wipe off, it has to be almost uncomfortably warm water. Try to keep the icy hot off your balls. If you do this right itll be sore for a while, candle wax may be fun to follow.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
got to the store and buy a bag of clothespins.
tie you cock and balls like the picture displayed earlier and then put as many pegs on your cock and balls until they are covered in pegs.

sandmcooter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 15, 2012
I may have one for you. Take a shoe lace and tie it around each of your balls so that they are separated and then tightly bind the shaft of rope penis up to the head. Pull your penis between your legs. Tie a second length of rope around your waist and tie the leftover shoe lace to the rope around your waist. Now you are tucked and your pathetic penis cannot be seen.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
I love CBT especially if a girl is doing it but they r hard to find. Look my pics. I also love to hang my full weight on my cock and balls.
See homemadebdsm.com. Great site. My call name is hard dick
Many other great CBT there

Notachicken

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2013
picture.php

Here is one that I did....can you match it and post picture? And I am also available for requests.

Can you make a video doing this step by step? I would really like to do this

Featured Threads

New Personals