Cervix play

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
I have recently become interested in exploring cervix play.

I don't want to engage in said play until I know everything I possible can to make a decision based on if the risks are acceptable to me.

I can find information about the risks of tearing and infections and the issues they may cause to fertility (don't know how true they are).

My question is if there is no tearing or infections what issues could this type of play cause to fertility over a prolonged period of time.

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I didn't realize there was a name for it, but it's an amazing feeling. One I'll never forget. It usually takes a guy with some length to reach that deep, and doggy style works best, at least for me. Fortunately I have a relatively shallow vagina. Stings at first, but before long that sting turns into something amazing. I sure hope it doesn't come with health risks.

• Love
Reactions: vallin and Damokles

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Well, I'm not a doctor and I can only tell you what I know.

There is a clear difference between just pushing your dick deep enough to hit the uterus and stroking it with your finger or penetrating the cervix.

If the woman is wearing an IUD , penetration is absolutely taboo and irresponsible. Otherwise, take it slow, be hygienic, and give her body time to recover. Since we are talking about the mucous membrane, you would have to penetrate very roughly and deeply to cause infertility.
Mucous membranes are pretty good at healing quickly.

I don't know how it is in your country, but in my case, women go to the gynecologist regularly, and if they notice any abnormalities, they should stop these practices first.
If you know a doctor who is open-minded, it might be a good idea to ask him/her.

Reactions: vallin

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I don't know how it is in your country, but in my case, women go to the gynecologist regularly, and if they notice any abnormalities, they should stop these practices first.
Yes cervical cancer screenings here are recommended but not free without insurance. So far no issues so I'm going to carry on. But I never refuse a free exam whenever an interested guy offers one hehe. :p

Reactions: vallin

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Health and prevention are extremely important. Unfortunately, some doctors are not always concerned with the patient's health but rather with the money.

But I never refuse a free exam whenever an interested guy offers one hehe.
So it's not a bad idea to find someone who wants to devote a little more time to your body.
Sex and desire have been proven to be important tools for strengthening both mental and physical health. Therefore, you should delve deeply into the erogenous zones to ensure that no area is neglected. ;)

Reactions: Terri

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
....should delve deeply into the erogenous zones to ensure that no area is neglected. ;)
Trust me my friend....I do all I can to ensure (specifically) that area gets all the attention it needs. And it does need a lot! 😃

• Love
Reactions: Damokles

Featured Threads

New Personals