Chasitity belt alternative

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
I deeply love the idea of wearing a chastity belt. But due to a lot of reasons, I cannot get one for myself. Master and I are in an ldr.
Is there any alternative for a chastity belt that we can use, or something similar to it?

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
The only things that come to mind are the typical metal or leather versions, but if these don't work, ropes and adhesive tape are the only temporary solution.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I deeply love the idea of wearing a chastity belt. But due to a lot of reasons, I cannot get one for myself. Master and I are in an ldr.
Is there any alternative for a chastity belt that we can use, or something similar to it?
Are you going for no pussy touch ability or just keep toys out of it ?

A digital wifi access lock can be put on your toy box

Without a purposeful chastity belt you could do a crotch tie with rope.

You can find a way to design DIY locking pants or shorts

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
The only things that come to mind are the typical metal or leather versions, but if these don't work, ropes and adhesive tape are the only temporary solution.
How can ropes be used for chastity?

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
Are you going for no pussy touch ability or just keep toys out of it ?

A digital wifi access lock can be put on your toy box

Without a purposeful chastity belt you could do a crotch tie with rope.

You can find a way to design DIY locking pants or shorts
Just a no touch thing. I dont own any toys

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So I’ll make one other comment and it won’t be the popular one. It also is not coming from a place of malice but more about expectation. You say you have a master. If he’s a master he should have experience for these type ideas instead of you having go to the internet to ask. If you’re taking initiative on your own and he didn’t know then great on you for effort but you should still tell him so he can assist. He might have same or new ideas. If he has none and or if he sent you here. Then maybe you should reconsider what you have going with him.

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
So I’ll make one other comment and it won’t be the popular one. It also is not coming from a place of malice but more about expectation. You say you have a master. If he’s a master he should have experience for these type ideas instead of you having go to the internet to ask. If you’re taking initiative on your own and he didn’t know then great on you for effort but you should still tell him so he can assist. He might have same or new ideas. If he has none and or if he sent you here. Then maybe you should reconsider what you have going with him.
Thank you for your input.
But aren’t the most of us in this communtiy to share and receive ideas from each other and contribute to it?
I was curious about what other different ideas people have over here, hence the post.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I totally agree. But there is also a responsibility of the dominant to be knowledgable and or involved that’s all. I wasn’t saying either of you were in the wrong. Merely just stating if this is a thing he wanted in place he should be knowledgeable in it or seek the knowledge himself as well. Anyways good luck with it all. Hopefully y’all have some ideas to brainstorm with now.

Reactions: mari95

LifeLongHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2024
discord.gg
Well let's try to get this back on the rails. I've seen locks through the zipper of certain denim jeans to a belt be relatively effective, but if the reason you can't use a belt is going through metal detectors this is just as much of a problem not to mention the fact you couldn't go to the bathroom normally either.
There's always guilt as a deterrent, master doesn't want you to touch so touching is bad. Though, doing something taboo sometimes heightens the allure, especially if you also want the punishment you'll be earning.
I'm going to assume the many reasons are actually many reasons, so even if we could work around a few of them there will be others left standing?

icock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2024
icockcage.com
I know of a rather unique chastity device. Compared to traditional chastity belts, it looks a bit like a cage, but it’s actually a chastity cage. It’s much simpler than a typical traditional chastity belt, just like the one in the picture below. I came across it while browsing a website.
1728550110919.png

Featured Threads

New Personals