Created BDSM D/S Couples App

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
I have posted about Binded several times in this forum. Afew months ago, i opened a pre-registration on this forum and had about 30 signups.

I'm glad to announce to y'all that the app is live on the play store.

Essentially, Binded is a real time D/S Couples app which tracks activities, habits, rewards/punishments, journaling, and more.

Its important to add your partners because 1 person takes on a Dominant role, having access to management permissions to all the above modules.

Coming soon to iOS

Jasexy354

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2024
Lancaster, PA
I have posted about Binded several times in this forum. Afew months ago, i opened a pre-registration on this forum and had about 30 signups.

Essentially, Binded is a real time D/S Couples app which tracks activities, habits, rewards/punishments, journaling, and more.

Its important to add your partners because 1 person takes on a Dominant role, having access to management permissions to all the above modules.

Coming soon to iOS
Oooo please let me know when it’s on iOS hehe

Reactions: pop impossible

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Oooo please let me know when it’s on iOS hehe
sure thing. ill update on this thread!

Binded is in v1.0 and there are some small little bugs here and there. Nothing major though (I hope, lol)

I'm excited to share it with you guys

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024

Coming soon to iOS
Just to update what's going on.

iOS has been hard to get on, and they are quite sensitive about BDSM and kink in general. We are trying every day

Play Store has been great though. small community, good number of downloads, its coming along nicely.

I'd love to get any feedback on Binded App if you like apps that assist you (and your partner) with development dynamics.

Featured Threads

New Personals