Dares

BDking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 6, 2021
I enjoy a good dare. Something that could potentially have my body exposed. Nothing nasty of course. Anyone game?

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
OnLine or out in the Real World?

If you want a Real world dare.
install a randon number generator on mobile phone
Go out in your car, park on a road, as busy as you dare.
Strip off, on the app set it to randomly give you a number between 1, and 10 once you have it set a timer, get out the car and stay naked outside for that amount of time in minutes. Time can sometimes feel like its standing still.

Or use the numbers to say how many times you have to walk around car before getting back in, but then you could increase the number range for added risk.

Report back here when done on how it went.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDking

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
I might do mine myslef tonight for the fun of it, going to be walking around my car naked tonight 7 times :)

Attachments

• rng.JPG
    rng.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: BDking

BDking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 6, 2021
So morning report. I had to stay outside naked for 3 minutes. But I enjoyed myself a little doing so, I stayed liked that closer to 10 minutes. I perked myself off while I was there hoping I didn't get seen by someone. But once my heard a car in the distance coming I hopped back in my car then drove off. Once back home I continued where I left off and came hard from the experience.

I wouldn't mind an online dare next. What should I do? Nothing with bodily fluids of course.

Reactions: exhib1

Featured Threads

New Personals