icock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2024
icockcage.com
CHASTITY-BELT-FOR-MEN-ANAL-STEEL-GT1-_1.jpg
I'm a chastity belt newbie and I'm also new to this forum, I'd like to learn more about chastity belts by asking, I accidentally saw this product on a website when I was searching for male chastity belts online before, if I remember correctly, it seems that the anal plugs on the back are available in different models, I'm very curious about what kind of belts you guys have, and then in giving me some I was looking at this product on a website called icockcage.com, what do you guys think of this website, I never plan on buying it on amazon or global express, feel free to let me know if you guys have any suggestions!

fuzzybootsffs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2018
If you are a new ie, probably better to grab a knock off Cobra Cage at first, play with your sizing until you have it sized properly.. Then consider a better quality one.

Reactions: icock

pinkpantyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2016
IMHO Ali Express is a perfectly good source for the knockoffs if you have paypal. prices are about 10-50% of the US price. They even started including fine sandpaper to remove any rough edges on the plastic and 3d printed ones.

There are multiple sizings you need to be aware of. IMHO Most important is the ring so your first cage really should be reasonably large with a selection of rings. If the ring is too tight nothing else can stay there very long.

Featured Threads

New Personals