Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Kansas
Kinks
Femdom, bondage, humiliation, whips, body worship, foot fetish, cross dressing, role play, domination, Joi, toys
Limits
Blood, illegal activity, scat and kids
Experience
I’ve lived this lifestyle my adult life

Mistresslilian

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 22, 2023
I am not just looking for casual meets only but interested in finding the one for a long term relationship should I be lucky enough to find him.

I’ve enjoyed submissive males for many years, and have experienced most aspects of this lifestyle . I especially like humiliation in private and public.

But its not a requirement just a special pleasure!

Enjoy helping you discover and push your limits, don’t be afraid to come and say hi.
Articulate and intelligent males who can express their desires but accept their position are very highly desired.

This should be enjoyed by all, i believe that subs should be highly respected and desired as they are giving something no money can buy.

I am down to earth mistress who has a normal job but and what I would consider normal desires and needs.

I enjoy others who are capable of intelligent conversation as well as intelligent play.
I enjoy role play, situational awareness, and of course, bringing my subs both happiness and some pain.

Telegram: @goddesslilianzandia

Last edited:

zzzz1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2014
Hello Goddess, KS res here as well, and sub. Do you have kik? I’m very interested in serving you!

Reactions: Mistresslilian

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Hey! Would you be interested in a controlling a very kinky couple? In our usual dynamic, I'm the dominant one and she is very submissive but are wanting to flip that dynamic. Since she's not very dominant, we've talked about cuckolding, using someone else to be the dominant while we're both more submissive or finding a mistress to control us both and explore together. Hope to hear from you!

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56

Mistresslilian

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 22, 2023
Why are you no longer patronizing the same mistress?

why are you looking for a new mistress?

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Nice to hear from you...

Have you both been with a mistress before?
I have but not as a couple, this dynamic is new to us. For us, I'm almost always the dominant one and we're looking for a way for me to be able to be submissive and her not to have to be the Dom in the relationship. We'd really like someone who can control both of us and explore together

Featured Threads

New Personals