Fantasy

Blueiiz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 22, 2023
I'm a straight male that wants to suck a big cock with a female.as it turns out it's the hardest fantasy to fulfill there isnt many willing females.

Reactions: smallchangexxx23

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
Just have her go with you to an Adult Bookstore with Gloryhole booths.. Buy her something nice that she will like (Toy, Lingerie, etc.) and then suggest that you both check out the gloryhole booths where you can bring the subject up (no pun intended).

Reactions: Abusedcock

smallchangexxx23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2024
I'm a straight male that wants to suck a big cock with a female.as it turns out it's the hardest fantasy to fulfill there isnt many willing females.
I have had a few women who expressed a fantasy to watch there boyfriend or hubby suck another guys cock. One of my former gfs tried hard to convince me to do it for her ( she had a couple of gay friends who would love to have a straight guy suck their cock so that was not a problem to arrange) This was before I had fully developed my sph fetish and I had absolutely no interest in helping her live out this particular fantasy.
Somewhat ironically I start realizing this sph thing after she cheated on me and outright told me she faked all her pleasure when I fucked her because I had a tiny dick and poor stamina ( the latter she was ok with because she said I could bang away all day and my little prick wouldnt float her boat) Even more ironically sometime after we went our separate ways I engaged in a 3some with another couple. The guy involved was definitely bi and my sph thing made me concede to letting him fuck me. I needed the female presence to get off on it though. I was massively aroused by her eyes seeing my tiny penis jiggling about while he pumped my as with his far far bigger cock. I came without anyone touching my dick. I also have yet to suck a dick but it is on my to do list but same thing applies I need a female audience.

Featured Threads

New Personals