Femal.e dom seeking sub

Mummymaria

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2024
BEFORE SENDING A PM YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!!!!!!
I AM IN CHARGE NOT YOU.
I AM AN ADVENTUROUS GODDESS😈🥰❤️
I am on here to explore my dominance but willing to consider a true submissive who has a great potential to explore the psychological and mental aspects of the lifestyle for a Long term D/s dynamic.
You want to be under my guidance and control for you to achieve your deepest desire out of this vast and very complex world ready for me. I’m not a findom and I don’t embrace transactional type of relationships I will be sure of your submission under my Dominance and avoid my time and attention being waste by some time wasters.
But after that, it is left to you, To work hard and meet up to the level for you to considered as my owned submissive sissy/slave/cuck for Long Term Dynamics.
I’m into humiliation, sissification, abdl, feederism,, consensual exposure, chastity, bondage, cuckolding, teamviewer, foot worship, any form of body worship, bdsm, tpe, edging, cei, joi, sph, cbt, watersports and more.

Attachments

• 76A585DD-9758-4B21-9F31-24D564EAF9C6.jpeg
    76A585DD-9758-4B21-9F31-24D564EAF9C6.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 23

Slaveboyformommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 12, 2024
Hello goddess I’m willing to serve you. I serve a lot in Skype and can do whatever u want. I’m 24 m and very obedient. I hope to be able to please you soon :)

Featured Threads

New Personals