Female masochist looking for hard punishment ideas

Anna_1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 1, 2024
Let me introduce myself. I just recently joined this board, with the idea to find like-minded people with similar interests. I'm 33 years old, a submissive masochist, heavily into corporal punishment, masochism, humiliation and watersport play. I have very big pain tolerance and quite a few experiences, mostly online and self-inflicted.

I came here hoping to receive some hard and creative punishment and humiliation ideas.
You can see my kinks, likes and limits in my signature, as well as my toys and instruments list. I hope you will give me painful and humiliating tasks to do to myself.

Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
You are going to get lots of messages from lots of different people somewhere will truly be Doms some or just one offs. They will try to get a quick yank off using you then ghosting. Make sure you check there previous posts. Just click on profile. Welcome to the community if you have any questions there are some very helpful people on here. Ask questions. Any Dom that won't let you ask questions isn't worth your time.

Terrakitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Apr 4, 2024
Just here to offer a game as it’s late and I’m bored

Let’s play an endurance game, you have to place clothing clamps on your nips till you beat this game. Have 10 different random people write a message on your body, if any plug comes off before this you must get an additional message. Each 10 mins add another clamp, so better be quick ;3

Just to add again I just want to make games, no alternative motive

Jomikwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2024
New Hampshire
Croatia huh? Beautiful country, beautiful women... Have you ever considered predicament bondage? It would be interesting to mix this with some traditional corporal punishment.

Attachments

• sample_3cfd1970be65f20320546dd06f011c5a.jpg
    sample_3cfd1970be65f20320546dd06f011c5a.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 26

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hey Anna,

Your likes involve pain, particularly to your nipples and clamps.

It's possible to thread string or wire through the clothespins if they are the style that have hole in the spring so there are multiple clothespins on one string or wire. If they are not that style you can potentially make a small hole in them too to thread wire / string or tie string / wire around them.

Once you've got all the clothespins on string / wire tie off the end points to stop any coming off. You can make the overall length as long / short as you like.

Tie one end to a fixed location in a certain room.

Then apply the clothespins to your body (how many and where can be decided on tasks or dice rolls)

If you go outside of the slack the clothespins will pull and snap off you causing pain which I believe will be suited to your likes.

This can be enhanced by:

Allowing only enough slack where you can go to particular places within a room and making it so you can't go further than the thread allows until a certain time. As encouraging lengthy amounts of time clamped isn't a good idea, you can also tie yourself to the string like an ankle so that your connected still but giving your body a break from being clamped up.

Obviously this comes with humiliation such as wetting yourself as you won't be able to reach the toilet whilst tied with the clothespins before the time you can pull them all off by going further than permitted.

Hope this helps you !!

Reactions: Anna_1990

MasterJella

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2024
Let me introduce myself. I just recently joined this board, with the idea to find like-minded people with similar interests. I'm 33 years old, a submissive masochist, heavily into corporal punishment, masochism, humiliation and watersport play. I have very big pain tolerance and quite a few experiences, mostly online and self-inflicted.

I came here hoping to receive some hard and creative punishment and humiliation ideas.
You can see my kinks, likes and limits in my

signature, as well as my toys and instruments list. I hope you will give me painful and humiliating tasks to do to myself.

Hello Anna

I like your masochist personality and pain cravings.I am a Safistic Dom looking for a woman like you here.

Master J

Bjenny

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2024

You can see my kinks, likes and limits in my signature, as well as my toys and instruments list. I hope you will give me painful and humiliating tasks to do to myself.

Why do you think you are a good sub?

Doggie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 5, 2024

Hy

Anna_1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 1, 2024
I would like to thank everyone for their messages and their tasks, although they were quite mild ones.

If you have something harder, do not hesitate do send them to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Randy Magnum

majorfine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2024
Hello Anna, I didn't see what I'm about to suggest in your likes/dislikes/limits, so this might be experimental territory for you, or it might be something you just say no to, or it might be something you love. Please give me an update on how you feel about, ideally a before and after update.
Take a cold shower and make sure that your nipples get nice and hard from the cold, ice them afterwards if necessary, then use an instrument of your choice to strike at your nipples and breasts, make sure that your nipples get adequate love, Impact quantity is up to your discretion. Then lightly rub you nipples with some sandpaper, followed by a topical irritant of your choice, ranging anywhere from tiger balm, to toothpaste. Finally, we are going to use your alligator clamps for our crescendo of the performance, if you wish to you can also add weight to the clamps tho absolutely not required. And then if you need an encore, you can tape sandpaper to the inside of your bra for the rest of the day.

Featured Threads

New Personals