RugbyMan86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2024
West Yorkshire
Hi everyone.
After a little advice please. My wife and I are looking for a woman who my wife can experiment in bed with while I watch. We have a mutual acquaintance in mind and we think she'd be up for it. We just can't think how best to approach the subject with her. Any advice on how to ask subtly etc would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: MasterJella

MasterJella

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2024
I can arrange my submissive woman to meet your wife and you.But where are you living?how old is your wife?

Master Jella

RugbyMan86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2024
West Yorkshire
I can arrange my submissive woman to meet your wife and you.But where are you living?how old is your wife?

Master Jella
We're in the UK. Can I be honest though? More after advice on how to ask the woman we have in mind, not sure my wife will go for the whole sub/dom type thing. My wife is (by her own admission) not very creative in the bedroom. She's more after just 'dipping her toes' into the fem/fem thing at the moment.

RugbyMan86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2024
West Yorkshire
Go out all together for dinner and drinks and get a good buzz going. Bring her back to your place and continue drinking and your wife can casually ask if she has ever been with a woman and start messing around
That sounds more like it. However the lady we have in mind has already (I think) been with a woman before so I feel she'd be the more experienced one. We were colleagues for many years before my wife met her and we built a fairly good bond. I wonder if there's a way I could talk to her and maybe to get her to start the chit chat, get things going in that direction? I love my wife dearly but she's not a great one for imagination.

RugbyMan86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2024
West Yorkshire
Well if she has experience then tell her your wife is interested and needs advice
Yeah, I suppose once they open up a dialogue and get talking it can go that way or not. I might just need to bite the bullet and see if this woman would be interested in following through with it if it goes that way.

Featured Threads

New Personals