First time sharing here

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Awesome display! Lovely soft full pair of tits nova! And excellent work with the clamps got them right on there.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Nicely done clamp fun time. How sore did they get?

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Nicely done clamp fun time. How sore did they get?
I only had them on for 10 minutes. I thought it would get more but I was afraid to leave on to long because of circulation. I will leave on longer next time. They did hurt more then regular clothes pegs

Reactions: subzzzero

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
OMG thats gorgeous. If you need an extra distraction maybe also tie those lovelies up next time. Thanks a lot for sharing.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I only had them on for 10 minutes. I thought it would get more but I was afraid to leave on to long because of circulation. I will leave on longer next time. They did hurt more then regular clothes pegs
If you’re aiming for more pain. You can remove them and reclamp them after rotating about 90 degrees. So like in your pic they’re clamped top to bottom you would shift and go side to side. This changes the pressure and blood flow and usually adds more pain keeping a rotation of off on and position shift than just keeping them on one way constant.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
If you’re aiming for more pain. You can remove them and reclamp them after rotating about 90 degrees. So like in your pic they’re clamped top to bottom you would shift and go side to side. This changes the pressure and blood flow and usually adds more pain keeping a rotation of off on and position shift than just keeping them on one way constant.
Thank you yes I like more pain. I was just worried about blood flow. I will definitely do that next time.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Thank you for the
OMG thats gorgeous. If you need an extra distraction maybe also tie those lovelies up next time. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Thank you for the suggestion will definitely try that when I have more time. It takes a while for me to tie them up I'm not very good at it yet.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
I could not agree more with the others, it is really beautiful.
As you said yourself, it's important to take care of your body.
As nice as pain may be, it's good to slowly test yourself to your limits.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I could not agree more with the others, it is really beautiful.
As you said yourself, it's important to take care of your body.
As nice as pain may be, it's good to slowly test yourself to your limits.
Thank you. I definitely want to push it but in safe ways

Reactions: Damokles

Baggy2001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 23, 2024
Ireland
You look fantastic, I want lo kiss your nipples, to release the pain, bite them easily, pull them again and again and again

Featured Threads

New Personals