First time w her

Mom_LVR_69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2024
How it started

Mom had been walking around the house in something different. She wore only a t shirt and no panties. That drove me wild. It only went down to right above her ass cheeks and her black hairy bush would creep out. One morning my mother came to my room. Asked me if I wanted to lay in her bed. So I followed her back and we laid down as I faced her. She began to say how handsome I was and ran her fingers through my hair. She asked if I loved. Yes mom I love you so much I replied. She hugged me and my face went into her boobs. As I lay back to my facing her position her next question threw me for a loop. Do you love mommies chichis (tits) I paused and said I always have. She asked if I wanted to see them. This can’t be happening I thought. Like a dummy I said will that be ok. That’s when she unbuttoned her pj top and plopped out her left boob and held it. Do you wanna kiss them she inquired. Yes mommy I really would love that. As I kissed her boob and nipples she whispered. Now suck them like when you were little. I was so hard by now. I gladly suckled her left nipple so soft and gentle. That’s when her hand left her boob and told me I could touch it too. I didn’t know she would put her hand in her panties and start masturbating. But she moaned and breathed so heavily. That’s it son. Keep sucking sucking. You make mommy so feel so good. As she came she said suck harder. She pulled my pjs down and placed her wet hand on my throbbing hard cock. She stroked me so gently and said it’s ok baby let mommy make you feel good. By now I stopped sucking and touched her hairy bush it was so wet and felt warm. I told her I was about to cum. She said yes son give it to mommy. I came all over her hand. She licked some off her hand. Baby this is our secret ok. Yes mommy I won’t say anything. That’s how it all started.

Mom_LVR_69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2024
How it started

Mom had been walking around the house in something different. She wore only a t shirt and no panties. That drove me wild. It only went down to right above her ass cheeks and her black hairy bush would creep out. One morning my mother came to my room. Asked me if I wanted to lay in her bed. So I followed her back and we laid down as I faced her. She began to say how handsome I was and ran her fingers through my hair. She asked if I loved. Yes mom I love you so much I replied. She hugged me and my face went into her boobs. As I lay back to my facing her position her next question threw me for a loop. Do you love mommies chichis (tits) I paused and said I always have. She asked if I wanted to see them. This can’t be happening I thought. Like a dummy I said will that be ok. That’s when she unbuttoned her pj top and plopped out her left boob and held it. Do you wanna kiss them she inquired. Yes mommy I really would love that. As I kissed her boob and nipples she whispered. Now suck them like when you were little. I was so hard by now. I gladly suckled her left nipple so soft and gentle. That’s when her hand left her boob and told me I could touch it too. I didn’t know she would put her hand in her panties and start masturbating. But she moaned and breathed so heavily. That’s it son. Keep sucking sucking. You make mommy so feel so good. As she came she said suck harder. She pulled my pjs down and placed her wet hand on my throbbing hard cock. She stroked me so gently and said it’s ok baby let mommy make you feel good. By now I stopped sucking and touched her hairy bush it was so wet and felt warm. I told her I was about to cum. She said yes son give it to mommy. I came all over her hand. She licked some off her hand. Baby this is our secret ok. Yes mommy I won’t say anything. That’s how it all started.
I hope this is the right place to post

Reactions: Jfkirbo1484

Jfkirbo1484

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2024
How it started

Wow, so hot! That's how it started, has it continued?

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I can understand her desire in this situation. It was dirty and deviant sexual act. Those drive me up the wall, too.

Featured Threads

New Personals