theprince

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
May 20, 2023
bisexual, submissive, 26yo, FTM.
i'm looking for a dom or domme, for online play or a comitted online/long distance dynamic (open to in person if we're in the same area).

i'm currently looking for a sadist, bully, mean-type dominant.

i'm open to the majority of kinks, my hard limits are puke, misgendering, public, wax, needles, serious injuries.

some of my favourite kinks are CNC, petplay, TPE, worship, toilet play, orgasm control, overstimulation, clit torture, humiliation, degradation, sexual slavery, roleplay and alot more.

Munks

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 21, 2019
hey. I am interested..
Discord: mastermartin6809

AussieDdy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2023
i'm looking for a dom or domme, for online play or a comitted online/long distance dynamic (open to in person if we're in the same area).

i'm open to the majority of kinks, my hard limits are puke, misgendering, public, wax, needles, serious injuries.

some of my favourite kinks are CNC, petplay, TPE, worship, toilet play, orgasm control, overstimulation, clit torture, humiliation, degradation, sexual slavery, roleplay and alot more.
I'm very interested, and experienced with most of your kinks.
Kik: yesno24680
Discord: c8h10n4o2_life

Lovedesire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2024
Message me

some of my favourite kinks are CNC, petplay, TPE, worship, toilet play, orgasm control, overstimulation, clit torture, humiliation, degradation, sexual slavery, roleplay and

Message me lets chat first

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Oh hello! I am a switch male and I found your profile interesting. Your kinks are pretty close to some of the things I have been eager to explore recently and I would love to see if we can set up a dynamic. Let me know if you'd like to talk some time

Lovedesire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2024
Oh hello! I am a switch male and I found your profile interesting. Your kinks are pretty close to some of the things I have been eager to explore recently and I would love to see if we can set up a dynamic. Let me know if you'd like to talk some timet
We can talk lets where it goes

New Personals