Glory Hole

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
Not sure if this is considered a kink, but I've always been fascinated with videos I've seen of women visiting Glory Holes. I would love to visit one some day myself, but I've found they are usually in places I'm worried about visiting on my own. In any case, I really enjoy giving oral sex to guy friends, and i suspect a completely anonymous version of that would be really fun - no names, no personal history, no judgements, no recriminations, no faces - just big, beautiful cocks and cum spraying everywhere. I could spend hours there! Assuming there would be enough visitors willing to poke their cock through the hole.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I would say that’s a kink. Never really interested me. I mean sticking my cock through a hole that is. Not the other side, obviously.

I like to watch being sucked and licked, I find eyes and lips very attractive so removing that would be to remove some pleasure. But I see your point of provided so much satisfaction blindly

Reactions: nancycross

nancycross

Banned
  • Gay
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2024
www.imagefap.com
Not sure if this is considered a kink, but I've always been fascinated with videos I've seen of women visiting Glory Holes. I would love to visit one some day myself, but I've found they are usually in places I'm worried about visiting on my own. In any case, I really enjoy giving oral sex to guy friends, and i suspect a completely anonymous version of that would be really fun - no names, no personal history, no judgements, no recriminations, no faces - just big, beautiful cocks and cum spraying everywhere. I could spend hours there! Assuming there would be enough visitors willing to poke their cock through the hole.
Dear, if you ever come to Athens, I'll suggest you a deluxe and clean place were there's security personnel present, and females feel at home...💋💋💋

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Nowadays, a lot of things are considered normal or too vanilla, but since it deviates from the normal blowjob, I would call it kink.

As @Marcilik already wrote, I'm also someone who likes to see.
A blowjob in itself would never make me come, the concept is nice, but I would be too passive in the moment.

But I'm naturally curious and inquisitive. Is it just this "more and more cocks" and sperm on you that turns you on, or is it precisely this anonymity? As you said, without judging the other person. This not seeing, just hearing and feeling?

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
As @Marcilik already wrote, I'm also someone who likes to see.
Very good point about most guys needing to see. Never thought about that but just assumed what I was seeing in the videos was realistic.

But I'm naturally curious and inquisitive. Is it just this "more and more cocks" and sperm on you that turns you on, or is it precisely this anonymity?
I enjoy giving blowjobs. But with a blowjob also comes the guy who is attached to the cock. Remember the moment after having sex in bed - It can be awkward lying there, especially with a stranger. But with a Glory Hole, there is no guy to deal with. Only his cock. It seems once he's done his cock disappears through the hole and it's over. And then another anonymous cock pops through the hole. Yummy. Anonymity just seems easier.

Reactions: nancycross

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Very good point about most guys needing to see. Never thought about that but just assumed what I was seeing in the videos was realistic.
Well that doesn't make such videos less realistic, but it is true that men prefer to see and women prefer to feel.

I enjoy giving blowjobs. But with a blowjob also comes the guy who is attached to the cock. Remember the moment after having sex in bed - It can be awkward lying there, especially with a stranger. But with a Glory Hole, there is no guy to deal with. Only his cock. It seems once he's done his cock disappears through the hole and it's over. And then another anonymous cock pops through the hole. Yummy. Anonymity just seems easier.
If the interpersonal aspect becomes a problem because both parties don't just want quick sex, then a glory hole is definitely a good thing.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom

You really like sucking cock don’t you. Good girl. You must be very good at it. You can tell when a woman really enjoys it for their own satisfaction as well as the guys. It feels so much better.

With the glory hole, some of that mutual appreciation is removed. So is it just the act of sucking a cock that you enjoy or the pride you get knowing you can make all these men come just using your mouth.

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
If the interpersonal aspect becomes a problem because both parties don't just want quick sex, then a glory hole is definitely a good thing.
The interpersonal aspect is overrated. Oh, there's is a time for love making, and there is a time for raw sex. I usually prefer the latter.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
A good intellectual conversation is something I really appreciate.
But to see her trembling with lust in my hands and to be able to use her as I please is something I would not say no to.
I wouldn't say that interpersonal things are overrated, but everything has its place and time.

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
..... everything has its place and time.
That's all I'm saying as well.

I too enjoy watching his eyes roll into the back of his skull as my talented lips caress the rigid mushroom head of his swollen cock before it uncontrollably spurts streams of warm cum into the back of my mouth. Hard to beat that experience. There's just something appealing about the thought of jacking off a string of muscular men without having to deal with the interpersonal aspects of relationships and all that.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
@Terri thank you for your insights, it's always fascinating what others focus on.

Reactions: Terri

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
@Terri ... it's always fascinating what others focus on.
Oh yes. When I'm on my knees, completely naked, my lips caressing his swollen cock, and looking up into his eyes, it's fascinating to watch how his visual focus quickly vacillates between staring at my face, then changing focus down to my breasts, back to my face around his rod, then down to my crotch, back to my face, etc., all the while there is an expression on his face of desperation as he tries to control an explosion which is obviously only seconds away.

What others focus on is very fascinating.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
I've also been told how subconsciously my posture and focus change when a sub is at my service.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I've been thinking a lot recently about working a gloryhole while feminised...

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
Glory Holes seem like such a practical invention. I mean, instead of a guy masturbating by himself it would be better to drive to one of these establishments and poke it through the hole and let someone else take care of it for him. Kind of like a win- win scenario. He gets his orgasm and she gets the gratification that's comes with getting a guy off. And then both go back to their life without the entanglement that comes with a relationship.

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Sounds like an interesting idea to offer such an opportunity, even if I am immediately a bit pessimistic and worry about safety and hygiene. ^^

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
Sounds like an interesting idea to offer such an opportunity, even if I am immediately a bit pessimistic and worry about safety and hygiene. ^^
Life itself is inherently risky. Got to weigh the benefits. Especially if I'm on the other side of the hole. ;)

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Knowing that you are on the other side, it would be much more difficult not to let my curiosity take over.

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
Knowing that you are on the other side, it would be much more difficult not to let my curiosity take over.
Well, be sure to knock twice on the wall so I know it's you. I'll make sure to give you my extra special treatment.

• Wow
Reactions: Damokles

Featured Threads

New Personals