Golden shower in the shower

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
So, today was something that I don't do a lot. Usually when I do, I'm told to, which I willingly comply.
Daddy gave me my morning ass fuck and I went from having my ass fucked with his beautiful cock to him ramming his cock in my mouth until I was swallowing every drop of his cum.

He then took his belt off the dresser and gave me exactly 27 very hard spanks with the belt before taking me to the shower and forcing me to my knees. At that point, he unleashed a powerful stream of his dark warm pee all over my body before telling me to open my mouth to take the rest of it and swallow it as well.

My bottom is marked pretty good this week from today's belt spanking on top of my maintenance spanking that I got on Monday!

Mornings that begin like this make me feel so loved and so pretty! I love my slave life!

Reactions: Rubbersub

Origami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2022
Good for you! Living your best slave life! I bet your Daddy loves you so much to lavish such attention on you.

Reactions: jesseelizabeth

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I like to think this is my best life, but I believe the BEST is still yet to come!

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I can't identify cons. There are none. I'm a slave and I have no say in the matter or choices in my life. All decisions are made for me. And I'm a fuck toy for Daddy and Mistress. That is all.
Slave life is the best life!

submissivefloridaboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2024
I understand you have no choice. I guess from someone like me that is new and want to explore this lifestyle if there are tips that you suggest might be better to stay away from that might be helpful.

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
You have to have complete trust. Once you do, you can let your inhibitions go and your guard down and enjoy life with your partner(s)

submissivefloridaboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2024
I’m single. Don’t have a partner. Trying to find one that I can trust. I’ve been hurt and betrayed a lot in my life.

submissivefloridaboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2024
I’ve had people extort money, blackmail me, expose me without consent. It’s traumatic. It’s so hard to just let go and trust people. I really want to.

Featured Threads

New Personals