Has anyones sub ever switched out for their friend

Bersboy2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2024
My submissive girlfriend was left tied up for my pleasure while I showered yesterday. Little did I know she snuck a friend in and swapped places while I was preparing myself. I keep the room very dark so she does not know when I return. After using her pussy to store my cum did I realize what had been done. Should I punish her for this and if so how?

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
If this is not something you have discussed ahead of time as being ok at some point then no it's not ok. And definitely deserves a punishment actually. To me it's a huge violation of trust.

Bersboy2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2024
If this is not something you have discussed ahead of time as being ok at some point then no it's not ok. And definitely deserves a punishment actually. To me it's a huge violation of trust.
How would you punish?

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I would deny her any orgasm and any kink for a month. I would deny her any access to any toys and your body. No praise. No anything that she craves in a dynamic. Only non sexual and non kinky interactions for the entire month. She chose to switch out that means she must not need it. And you get to play how you chose elsewhere.

Bersboy2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2024
I would deny her any orgasm and any kink for a month. I would deny her any access to any toys and your body. No praise. No anything that she craves in a dynamic. Only non sexual and non kinky interactions for the entire month. She chose to switch out that means she must not need it. And you get to play how you chose elsewhere.
Should I continue to use her friend and make her watch.

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Oh I wouldn't let her watch I would lock her out of the house when you use her friend

Jomikwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2024
New Hampshire
I wouldn't punish her for that. You should use this opportunity to have them both. And then you can punish them both for being sneaky bitches!

Reactions: Hazycatlady

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I wouldn't punish her for that. You should use this opportunity to have them both. And then you can punish them both for being sneaky bitches!
So you would be ok with your sub betraying you. And forcing someone or something on you that was not previously discussed 🤔

Reactions: Jomikwhore

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I wanted to contribute but it just seems too impossible. It really comes off as a fantasy read.

You can’t tell first off she has a friend over? You also tied her up. And returned to a dif person also tied up exactly how you left them? How long a shower do you take ? And because it was dark you couldn’t tell it was her? Even assuming body styles are very similar. You would have felt a difference when you grabbed her. Not to mention all pussy does not feel the same inside. Even the angles and depth etc.

Now let’s just go with ok it’s believed. Why on earth are you asking should you punish her? Like do you know her friend? Have you seen her clean STI STD results? Is she on birth control? If and that’s a big if. If this was legit your consent was violated at a minimum and at max you were at risk for sti and preg.

Now this is all totally different if you had already discussed something like this happening or swapping her out in the moment etc. it would be more like just bratting if that was case.

Reactions: Dominantsub

Featured Threads

New Personals