Hello

Yourkinkpartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2024
Just wanted to say hi to everyone here.
Im quite new into this stuff but im willing to get to know with this community more ;)
What are your biggest fantasies/ fetishes here?
When it comes to me it is bondage, and being helpless.
I have lived one of my biggest fantasies of a CNC encounter. Just raw animalistic encounter to fulfill our (mine n the subs) innate desire. One fetish I want to try is incest. There's something so satisfying about taboo forbidden things that you really want them. Like sis or cousin or Aunt but unfortunately cant do anything about it. I know many people will not like it but that's one kink of mine. I know quite immoral too but that's why this community is for- being open about your desires without being judged untill your desires aren't related anything illegal or gross.

Other than this I am a bit of switch curious too. So there's some curiosity about femdom. Not a full-fledged kink though

Nikolana1uz

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
I have lived one of my biggest fantasies of a CNC encounter. Just raw animalistic encounter to fulfill our (mine n the subs) innate desire. One fetish I want to try is incest. There's something so satisfying about taboo forbidden things that you really want them. Like sis or cousin or Aunt but unfortunately cant do anything about it. I know many people will not like it but that's one kink of mine. I know quite immoral too but that's why this community is for- being open about your desires without being judged untill your desires aren't related anything illegal or gross.

Other than this I am a bit of switch curious too. So there's some curiosity about femdom. Not a full-fledged kink though
Hello! Well to it is gross, but I dont judge, good luck with ! :)

Reactions: Yourkinkpartner

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Hello @Nikolana1uz, welcome here.
About your question, I am primarily dominant and sadistic.
One of my fantasies is a simple walk in the forest with my sub. Enjoying nature and peace and quiet together.
My sub has problems keeping up because the chains on her thighs and ankles don't leave much room for maneuver. Falling down would also be a bad idea because her wrists are attached to her chastity belt.
And while I enjoy the sight of her, the many toys inside her ensure that she is nicely filled and stretched. She tries to concentrate on walking while she's fogged between pain and lust and begs to be released.

You wrote that you like bondage and the feeling of helplessness, but surely there is also a scenario that gives you wet dreams, right?

New Personals