help im trying to find sneaky ways to touch myself in public

Norna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2024
Hello, Hello! Sorry for not writing anything. I was busy working in a cafe from which I successfully quit after it turned out that the terms of the contract were constantly violated by the fact that we were forced to work overtime and stay after the shift. I would have preferred that the reason for my quitting was harassment from customers, but fortunately my perverted fantasies are not destined to come true.

My family again forced me to go to the village to help with the housework, so I didn’t even have time to retire (the pic was done in yard which took me some courage and current depravity) and take care of physiological needs. It’s no wonder that now I feel like a bitch in heat and still want a crowd of strangers, not necessarily attractive, to forcibly undress me and make me jerk off for hours in public, but I still haven’t decided to somehow fix it. I really liked the advice from users here, so if you have any other ideas for masturbation or insults addressed to me, please don’t hesitate, you are welcome. I'm thinking of buying myself some sexier lingerie once I get back to town because these panties look pathetic on a 20 year old woman lol

please advise me some ways of masturbation without penetration since I can't have sex until marriage. I've already tried an electric brush, rubbing myself against pillows and tables, threading a rope through my crotch and just bringing myself to a frenzy without touching my clit while watching cnc.
I also liked to experiment by applying a little mint paste to my clit, ass and nipples (even after washing it off you feel a painful tingling for a few minutes or more) of course in public toilets, in empty university classrooms and storage rooms too, maybe there are other ways? Or maybe you would like to share what would you do to me if caught me while flicking in your storage instead? You can make fun of my dissatisfaction and inexperience as much as you like, I don't really care (and even like it)

Attachments

• IMG_7896.jpeg
    IMG_7896.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 99

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
might I suggest you take a finger of root ginger , peel the outer skin off to reveal the flesh all over to make a mini dildo. Slip that in your panties between your sweet pussy lips and feel the warm tingle during the day as you work. If you are brave you can slip the finger into your vagina or even braver slip it into your anus and feel the gentle burn against your flesh. Guaranteed to make your knickers wet.
its called figging , Google it for more info . ❤ ❤ ❤ 💋

Attachments

• Ginger_Finger_for_Figging.jpg
    Ginger_Finger_for_Figging.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
I will suggest ideas later. For now I would say you concentrate on your anus since you cant penetrate your pussy. So, more anal tasks perhaps.

Reactions: SweetChloe

Norna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2024
might I suggest you take a finger of root ginger , peel the outer skin off to reveal the flesh all over to make a mini dildo. Slip that in your panties between your sweet pussy lips and feel the warm tingle during the day as you work. If you are brave you can slip the finger into your vagina or even braver slip it into your anus and feel the gentle burn against your flesh. Guaranteed to make your knickers wet.
its called figging , Google it for more info . ❤ ❤ ❤ 💋
sounds creative, if you don't use it for too long. i think its juice will be enough to start. i will have to try using it with anus to get more stimulation. the fact that in public it will be almost impossible to ease the burning only makes the idea better

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
One safety note on the ginger. If you’re looking to do it under clothes for public wear. Mince it up and pack it on or in ass. If you do the shaved plug shape and try to wear it they almost always break. The thinner you make the shaft part that will stay right at the ass hole the more the risk. You do best having a piece that branches off and makes as close to a T as you can with the thickest shaft possible. The one in the pic will without a doubt suck up into your ass within 15-20 minutes of time if you’re not holding it with your hand and or if you’re out doing things like waking sitting bending etc. fishing an object out of your ass can end up being a medical professional Situation. Even a better handle that won’t suck up into ass is at risk for breaking off and then the end inside being sucked in deeper out of reach

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
One safety note on the ginger. If you’re looking to do it under clothes for public wear. Mince it up and pack it on or in ass. If you do the shaved plug shape and try to wear it they almost always break. The thinner you make the shaft part that will stay right at the ass hole the more the risk. You do best having a piece that branches off and makes as close to a T as you can with the thickest shaft possible. The one in the pic will without a doubt suck up into your ass within 15-20 minutes of time if you’re not holding it with your hand and or if you’re out doing things like waking sitting bending etc. fishing an object out of your ass can end up being a medical professional Situation. Even a better handle that won’t suck up into ass is at risk for breaking off and then the end inside being sucked in deeper out of reach
Man that's like napalm on your ass hole 😈

• Haha
Reactions: Norna and ritz

masterkeys

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2011
Well to make access easier, you could cut a hole you jeans pockets that will fit you hand. If you stiff want to mostly use the pocket you could carefully cut pocket about half-way down then use fabric to line the edge to stop it fraying. Then you can slide down one side to use pocket, or 2nd side to reach to your pussy and clit.
If not worried about it could just cut pocket or even remove bottom of pocket, after it's got past the edge where it's on show to people so they can't see your pocket is missing.

Reactions: MissKubo

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
Well to make access easier, you could cut a hole you jeans pockets that will fit you hand. If you stiff want to mostly use the pocket you could carefully cut pocket about half-way down then use fabric to line the edge to stop it fraying. Then you can slide down one side to use pocket, or 2nd side to reach to your pussy and clit.
If not worried about it could just cut pocket or even remove bottom of pocket, after it's got past the edge where it's on show to people so they can't see your pocket is missing.
Ohhh I like your style Masterkeys, I'd completely forgot, I had a pair of pink jeans with the pockets cut off like that so I could play with my clit in public. Had to keep remembering to use my back pockets for my phone and change.... Many a time I forgot and could feel them slipping their way down my legs to slip out around my ankles...... Embarrassing... Blush

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
OMG well remembered, I used to have a coat like that for hidden public self-bondage

• Love

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I got it cheap from a thrift store so I could either secretly handcuff myself inside the coat or bind my wrists to my thighs with zipties or string and then walk home to where I left the handcuff keys or scissors in the back yard...

It wasn't a button coat though, it had a belt sash to tie it up with and one time when I was stupidly horny and I'd gone naked underneath the coat , the wind picked up and the belt started to get loose... That probably was the last time I played that game without someone to look after me...

SweetChloe

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2023
Liverpool
I got it cheap from a thrift store so I could either secretly handcuff myself inside the coat or bind my wrists to my thighs with zipties or string and then walk home to where I left the handcuff keys or scissors in the back yard...

It wasn't a button coat though, it had a belt sash to tie it up with and one time when I was stupidly horny and I'd gone naked underneath the coat , the wind picked up and the belt started to get loose... That probably was the last time I played that game without someone to look after me...
ohhhhhhhhhh that's so interesting MissKubo I do love your style and your lust for adventure and risk . I have to gone out naked except for my lingerie under my long coat so I can relate to the excitement and arousal you feel. As you say though , having someone look after you and set you these stretching tasks peaks that excitement and arousal even higher .

• Love
Reactions: MissKubo

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
you could always purchase a vibrating butt plug with remote, so you can just turn it off and on by pressing a button in pocket. That was you can get some enjoyment whereever and whenever you are.

• Love

Featured Threads

New Personals