High libido and scared

Evacherry

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2024
Sub with a stupid high libido. I suffer from wet dreams almost 8/10 nights. I only cum 3/10 times and wake up super horney and desperate. Sex is constantly on my mind. 24/7 . It's been a huge issue in the past with doms and past relationships. I don't want to be a needy mess all the time. I want to think about other things , hobbies and interests.

What do I do ?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Sub with a stupid high libido. I suffer from wet dreams almost 8/10 nights. I only cum 3/10 times and wake up super horney and desperate. Sex is constantly on my mind. 24/7 . It's been a huge issue in the past with doms and past relationships. I don't want to be a needy mess all the time. I want to think about other things , hobbies and interests.

What do I do ?
I think the first point is you don’t have to do anything. Nothing is wrong with having a high sex drive. Maybe be sure when you vet potential partners that they are aware of the level of needs. Yes most guys will say I want all the sex. But plenty aren’t really able to follow through. I’ve met a few subs who have similar needs as yours. It’s not impossible.

As far as how you’re doing with it. Does it affect your ability negatively with work and daily functions? Being on your mind all the time isn’t bad unless you’re having issues with work and daily life needs as well. In that case I’d recommend seeing a professional counselor or therapist if you think you have a sexual addiction. They can help you with methods as to why and how to manage it.

Edit to one other bit of advice. If you’re considering making a call on a Dom or a new partner. I suggest playing solo and cumming super hard and then make your decision. That way you’re not clouded by your urge to have sex. Sort of like don’t go grocery shopping while hungry.

I will say I have let sex needs lead my decisions before and in the moment it was great. But almost immediately regretted the call and it didn’t last long after.

Last edited:

Evacherry

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2024
I think the first point is you don’t have to do anything. Nothing is wrong with having a high sex drive. Maybe be sure when you vet potential partners that they are aware of the level of needs. Yes most guys will say I want all the sex. But plenty aren’t really able to follow through. I’ve met a few subs who have similar needs as yours. It’s not impossible.

As far as how you’re doing with it. Does it affect your ability negatively with work and daily functions? Being on your mind all the time isn’t bad unless you’re having issues with work and daily life needs as well. In that case I’d recommend seeing a professional counselor or therapist if you think you have a sexual addiction. They can help you with methods as to why and how to manage it.

Edit to one other bit of advice. If you’re considering making a call on a Dom or a new partner. I suggest playing solo and cumming super hard and then make your decision. That way you’re not clouded by your urge to have sex. Sort of like don’t go grocery shopping while hungry.

I will say I have let sex needs lead my decisions before and in the moment it was great. But almost immediately regretted the call and it didn’t last long after.
Thank you
You are like a god to me and this community. I will follow your advice

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Thank you
You are like a god to me and this community. I will follow your advice
I wouldn’t just take mine as the only way. I give the best advice I feel I can given the experiences that I have. It’s always good to get others views as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals