How would you punish me ?

Sexy_jenny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 1, 2023
In my bio, I wrote I have 2 fucking holes instead of 3, which means I don't consider my mouth as a fucking hole to pleasure my master. Now my master wants to punish me for this. Kindly drop in the punishment ideas and he would choose one from here that he would like.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
My suggestion would be first and foremost having you trained that fuckhole is your mouth's primary purpose.

Were you my own slavegirl you would spend several hours learning and practicing the art of giving oral pleasure on a large (and possibly used) dildo before applying what you have learned to your Master, and then hold his hot semen inside your mouth while you await his instructions whether to swallow or to leak his load out over your body and any allowed clothing he chooses, as and when he sees fit to give those instructions?

Reactions: KWOA

Goin4it

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2024
In my bio, I wrote I have 2 fucking holes instead of 3, which means I don't consider my mouth as a fucking hole to pleasure my master. Now my master wants to punish me for this. Kindly drop in the punishment ideas and he would choose one from here that he would like.
Punishment - 30 minutes deepthroat training a day for 14days..

• Love
Reactions: nancycross

Bondagetrucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2024
Since your mouth isn’t needed see it shut permanently. You can be fed through nose

fallentemplar1984

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2024
Personally I think pussy whipping is the only effective punishment for naughty females. For this one, I'd say you should continue with two fucking holes, which would be your mouth and your ass, until you have suffered your penalty. It means no pussy fucking and no orgasms until you have climaxed from the pussy whipping. If you have already learned to master this skill, congratulations, you got away with relatively easy. If not, prepare for some sleepless nights and aching pussy.

The rules are, if you feel like you want orgasm, you must ask the punishment from your master. You have to specify what implement he use and and how many lashes he give, and if you fail, you must wait one day to have permission to ask again. If you master thinks you are trying to get away too easy, he's of course free to punish you any way he sees fit. For example, 500 lashes with peacock feather is not a proper pussy whipping. Your master knows best when you are not serious.

Jomikwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2024
New Hampshire
You really look like a fat pig! You should have your tits frozen with ice and then dripped wax until there is no skin, repeat.

Featured Threads

New Personals