I deserve to be in regression into babyhood and to be a total cuckold

LittleSissyBenita

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 4, 2024
My former wife deseve a real man as husband and she is happy to living with her african bf now as married couple

Of course i accept to be in regression into babyhood - i am incontinent now and 24/7 diapered - it is absolute right that the females of the family lay Pampers Baby Diapers size 8 into my panty diapers and registered me at Pampers Baby Club. I deserve not to eat hamburgers or steaks - i am an infant and should eat only infant food - so great that i get now only follow on milk for newborn and follow on milk one - of course always from baby bottles.
I must have always my baby pacifier in my mouth and i never take it out - i suckle always at my baby pacifier like a good behaved baby. It is only allowed to wear baby hairstyles, because other people like neighbors should realizing from far that i am a baby - and not a husband or a father. Mommy (former wife) said - it is ok that you show your face - no reason to hide your face - all should know that you are a baby and not a man - not a husband and not a father - you are a baby

I have also a baby willie and baby ballsScreenshot (837)11.pngScreenshot (840).png

Mistress Lucie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2024
My former wife deseve a real man as husband and she is happy to living with her african bf now as married couple

Of course i accept to be in regression into babyhood - i am incontinent now and 24/7 diapered - it is absolute right that the females of the family lay Pampers Baby Diapers size 8 into my panty diapers and registered me at Pampers Baby Club. I deserve not to eat hamburgers or steaks - i am an infant and should eat only infant food - so great that i get now only follow on milk for newborn and follow on milk one - of course always from baby bottles.
I must have always my baby pacifier in my mouth and i never take it out - i suckle always at my baby pacifier like a good behaved baby. It is only allowed to wear baby hairstyles, because other people like neighbors should realizing from far that i am a baby - and not a husband or a father. Mommy (former wife) said - it is ok that you show your face - no reason to hide your face - all should know that you are a baby and not a man - not a husband and not a father - you are a baby

I have also a baby willie and baby ballsView attachment 119733View attachment 119732
Awww does baby have a mummy or needs one to take care of him?

LittleSissyBenita

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 4, 2024
My former wife is now only my mommy for me and the mom of her new african husband is my granny - both take care that i act only as a baby

Featured Threads

New Personals