i love horse cum

exposeme2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
Yea totally understandable! Well are you interested in training a new barn yard slut! I’m willing to travel and do anything to be a animal slut
2 things people and animals dogs are easy horses are difficult but worth the battle there is nothing like horse cock have you ever seen

Knottyguy246

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2024
2 things people and animals dogs are easy horses are difficult but worth the battle there is nothing like horse cock have you ever seen
Yes I have seen them! They are amazing! I live on a horse ranch. Unfortunately all geldings not studs

Knottyguy246

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2024
I’m 33 and I have only played with one dog! Jerked him and sucked him till he started throat fucking me

exposeme2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
I’m 33 and I have only played with one dog! Jerked him and sucked him till he started throat fucking me
dogs are easy once they are horney sucking dog cock is fun but nothing like horse i couldn’t take one until i was nine i would tell you to come here but i dont have an animal my last was with a goat me and this girl on a farm in new mexico i sucked off the goat she fuked it while her husband filmed it

exposeme2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2024
i had to suk her husband and eat ass
all i can teac you is dogs are no p get naked and on all fours put socks on paws so you don’t get scratched and they will take care of you. horses take time you have to get them to know you a that could take awhile but once they are comfy with you you can start by handjobs and then suk them when they cum it’s the best so much

Knottyguy246

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2024
all i can teac you is dogs are no p get naked and on all fours put socks on paws so you don’t get scratched and they will take care of you. horses take time you have to get them to know you a that could take awhile but once they are comfy with you you can start by handjobs and then suk them when they cum it’s the best so much
That’s so hot! I’d love to watch you with a horse

Featured Threads

New Personals