I need some pussy punishment ideas

terpix

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2024
I have some time alone so i want to torture my pussy, but i kinda running out of ideas:( i'll send my pic to someone who has great ideas

Tools: ruler, clothe pins, basic home tools ( i dont have much so pls keep it simple)
Limits: blood, pee, dangerous stuff
Like: spanking, clamping, gaping, i'm also into stretching my labia

Thank you x
I'd go with a pussy (clit) spanking.
Here's my understanding of a good pussy 'torture', following some principles how it could be done without help:

-Position needs to be stable to allow you concentrate on sensations
-Position need to make you feel you are vulnerable and allow decent amount of struggle without loosing a balance.
-You should have a padding under your lower stomach/pubes to cause pressure on your bladder/intimate areas as you move or wiggle.
-You should have decent control where to get hit and how hard, but there should be enough unpredictable variation to raise a thrill and fear.

One interesting implement would be snappy ruler or similar object. Flexible riding quirt could work too. They would be used by a simple spanking machine, where the object would be mounted on solid base and it's body works as a spring. Slowly rotating disk with a pin would lift the implement, until it snaps back with natural spring force. Rotating object can be anything like a toy-car, lego system, cordless drill or maybe broken massage pillow (I have many with the fabric worn off)

Adjustable weight lifting bench or maybe the back of the sofa could be a nice platform for a torture, and the smacking implement mounted on it. Position would be legs apart, hips resting against padding, upper body downwards towards the floor and supported by the hands.

Impact could be adjusted by tilting the hips or pushing them closer of further the impact point. This would allow decent control but provide enough uncertainty to cause required fear and thrill.

This needs some building skills, but nothing too impossible. Once the basic setup is made, variations become quite easy.

Spitfire086

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 6, 2024
I have some time alone so i want to torture my pussy, but i kinda running out of ideas:( i'll send my pic to someone who has great ideas

Tools: ruler, clothe pins, basic home tools ( i dont have much so pls keep it simple)

Thank you
What have you tried?

Cfnnguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2024

Thank you x

Cfnnguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2024
Depending on how much pain you can take, I would suggest taking some surgical needles and pushing them through your clit and up and down both sides of your labia

Featured Threads

New Personals