Ideas for being used in public?

Jasexy354

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2024
Lancaster, PA
(I’m ftm you could maybe feminize back jsyk)
Ughhh I need a good kinky and pervy guy near me to take me and fuck me hard then take me out in public dressed as a slut and use me there or make me do humiliating things or just expose me as a slut
Maybe he could take me to a movie theater and use me or pimp me out to other pervs or something idk
do you have any ideas of what he could do sirs?

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I've always fantasized walking around in public with cum dripping down my face. Love to see the reaction on faces of those who realize what I'm doing...

Reactions: UpTheIrons05

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I've got another idea for you on being used in public.

One time in college I was attending a fraternity party. I was flirting with one of the guys there, and after lots to drink I had to go to the bathroom. Not long after sitting down on the toilet the door opened, and standing in the doorway there he was, holding his erect cock. A few minutes later his pants were down around his ankles, and he was fucking my face as I sat there on the toilet. When he was done he pulled up his pants, turned around and walked out of the bathroom. There I was, still sitting on the toilet, now with cum on my face, staring at the open doorway and people standing in the game room, just now realizing he had apparently left the door wide open the entire time. My first and only public blow job.

Wish I had known the door was open that would have made it even more thrilling!

Reactions: Bemyslutt

Featured Threads

New Personals