Insult me and need a punishment suggestion for big fat boobs

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Please insult my boobs badly nd suggest me a punishment for them
If you want actual effort you should add in your kinks, likes, dislikes, hard limits, toys avail, and any other restrictions. If not we’re all just going to be half assing it not knowing some of the basics.

Jamesgrecu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 29, 2021
U need two guys to punch ur tits hard slut

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926-020829.png
    Screenshot_20240926-020829.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 10

MasterJella

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 21, 2024
Please insult my boobs badly nd suggest me a punishment for them
Hello kinky woman with big filthy boobs.I like your genuine kinky desire that your boobs to be insulted,degraded,humiliated and punished by yourself based on punishment suggestions.You can contact me in private to get every kinky/nasty things your white boobs are craving for.

[email protected]

Master Jella

Need to torture myself

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 25, 2024
Hello kinky woman with big filthy boobs.I like your genuine kinky desire that your boobs to be insulted,degraded,humiliated and punished by yourself based on punishment suggestions.You can contact me in private to get every kinky/nasty things your white boobs are craving for.

[email protected]

Master

[email protected]

Master Jella
I messaged you

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
If I’m honest, I would much prefer if you hadn’t posted that picture at all. I’ve only just woke up and it’s ruined my day as I’ll be thinking about those hideous tits all day now! One is significantly bigger than the other and therefore sags more, which isn’t saying much as both appear to be sagging anyway. Where’s the perkiness that should be expected from a great pair of tits?! Also, your nipples are way too small for tits that size, what am I meant to grab at?! And the shape of each tit is making me feel uncomfortable. How do you get one to look fat and round, and the other long and skinny? How badly misshapen are your tits?
The best thing you did with that photo was the little amount of hair on the far side. It’s not a lot, but it covers up a small amount of boob, which I suppose we could all be grateful for. Next time, post them in a bra and I might not feel the need to express my disgust, or post a picture from behind so we can’t see them at all.

The only time I’d wish to see tits like those, is if they’re placed on a table and ready for me to walk all over, because the best way to improve tits is bruising them. But since I can’t walk all over them myself, I’ll need you to bruise them for me. Grab a wooden spoon and give each tit 100 spankings and see how bad a bruise you can give them!

Darkside94

Featured Threads

New Personals