Is it possible that i can cum from nipples by masturbates???

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yes I have met several girls who can do it. It’s not so much like a body based skill. You just have to train your mind to allow it to happen. You have to enjoy nipple/breast play so much that you allow yourself to get stimulated with no actual pussy contact.

Reactions: Kinky_teen_18

Yourkinkpartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2024
Yes I have met several girls who can do it. It’s not so much like a body based skill. You just have to train your mind to allow it to happen. You have to enjoy nipple/breast play so much that you allow yourself to get stimulated with no actual pussy contact.
Yeah its more like putting the sub into a comfortable state of mind where the body and mind are relaxed, using candles if necessary. Slowly stimulating the boobs and nipples, if possible with oil. Then playing with them, pinching them, biting them etc. Taking them closer n closer to a nipplegasm.

Can also be done while masturbating alone

Reactions: Kinky_teen_18

Kinky_teen_18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Any trick or idea

Kinky_teen_18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2024
Yeah its more like putting the sub into a comfortable state of mind where the body and mind are relaxed, using candles if necessary. Slowly stimulating the boobs and nipples, if possible with oil. Then playing with them, pinching them, biting them etc. Taking them closer n closer to a nipplegasm.

Can also be done while masturbating alone
Can u guide me step by step that what i have to do??

Reactions: Yourkinkpartner

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There’s not a guide per se. Everyone is different. Bodies and minds react differently to dif stimulations. This is the same as a guy saying he can teach you to orgasm vaginally. It’s not a single factual process. At most some can give suggestions of what might have worked for others.

Featured Threads

New Personals