Is it wrong to enjoy a hard whipping

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Is it wrong to look forward and ultimately enjoy having my naked from the waist down body whipped with a painful implement like a thin cane or an extension cord?

As a slave, am I not supposed to enjoy it? I struggle with this question often.

Because the simple truth is I love it when I am followed across a room being whipped on my body wherever the cord lands (on my bottom, the back of my legs, the front of my legs), because I'm such a little pussy and can't stay in position to get a whipping because it hurts but hurts so good!

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I've never been whipped - with anything. Although I have to admit there's a good chance I think I would enjoy it. During rough sex I've experienced pain that at first was unpleasant. And I'm not sure I can explain why, but over time it became so stimulating in a good way. It's almost like pain turns into pleasure if you allow it to. I know, I don't understand it either. Honestly I believe knowing he's getting sexual pleasure from the act is the catalyst that causes that transformation.

fallentemplar1984

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2024
Is it wrong to look forward and ultimately enjoy having my naked from the waist down body whipped with a painful implement like a thin cane or an extension cord?

As a slave, am I not supposed to enjoy it? I struggle with this question often.

Because the simple truth is I love it when I am followed across a room being whipped on my body wherever the cord lands (on my bottom, the back of my legs, the front of my legs), because I'm such a little pussy and can't stay in position to get a whipping because it hurts but hurts so good!
It's not wrong, because after all, that's the name of the game most of the times. However, it can get really painful if you have done something that needs a memorable lesson. There can't be a punishment without fear and pain which is almost too high to take. Extension cord and thin cane are such severe instruments that I'd rather seek more sensitive areas than pick up anything harder than those.

Reactions: Terri

SubmissivePainSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 30, 2024
I'm a slut slave and I like those things too. As long as your Dom(me) knows that you like it, I think it's ok. We're all kinky weirdos, or we wouldn't be here -- it's just that one of your kinks is that you like certain types of pain.

Featured Threads

New Personals