I've Been Turned Into a Whore (Update)

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Well, today is the 220th day of the year, and we are 60% of the way through 2024. An update according to my diary I'm required to keep. To this date, I've had my boi pussy fucked 364 times. 249 of those times, was by Daddy to begin each day or whenever he " just wanted some pussy !" 74 times was by Mistress with her lovely strap on. The remaining 41 times, I was 'on loan" by Daddy.

To go a long with that, I've had 74 bare naked bottom spankings. 31 have been with Daddy's belt with me over the arm of our large sofa, and 43 have been with the jokari paddle over either Daddy's or Mistress's knee.

Still a ways to go, but that's an update!

Slave life is the best life!

Reactions: Dominantsub

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
No. Daddy runs the home and if you can to be with us, Daddy would rock your world just like he does mine. Sucking his cock and being ass fucked regularly is part of the day, hunny!

Sissy slave life is the best life!

jesseelizabeth

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Daddy is 58, Mistress is 60. I met them at a bdsm event. I don't have a preference between sucking cock or being fucked as my existence is for nothing more than to be there for His amusement and use!

Slave life is the best life!

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I met them at a bdsm event.
Interesting. Do you know if there are any muscular and physically strong, sexually ravenous, strict, dominant and extremely demanding men there looking for a submissive and obedient cumslut?

New Personals