Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Hey what ya wanna chat about?
You, I want to chat about you. What are you looking for on this site? Have you used it before or other sites like it? What do you find attractive and what turns you on? What kinks do you have and what gets your interest?

Cleo420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 31, 2024
You, I want to chat about you. What are you looking for on this site? Have you used it before or other sites like it? What do you find attractive and what turns you on? What kinks do you have and what gets your interest?
Looking to find someone to talk to. Share ideas and fantasy’s. I have not used any of these sites before. But would share more on a private message.

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I can be a bit of a chatterbox... Happy to answer questions as well as learn about others

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Well, I have been enjoying your escapades, descriptions and the group dynamics. i'm curious about the other members of your friendship group(s). How did you all meet/find each other? Seems like you are the one that gets the 'punishment' most frequently - is that the plan? Oh, BTW hope your husband is doing well!!!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Well, I have been enjoying your escapades, descriptions and the group dynamics. i'm curious about the other members of your friendship group(s). How did you all meet/find each other? Seems like you are the one that gets the 'punishment' most frequently - is that the plan? Oh, BTW hope your husband is doing well!!!
He's doing okay thanks, he's easing back into work and trying hard not to worry about his scan in a few months...

My husband introduced me when we got together to the Robin and Susan (pseudonyms) who for a long time have been living a D/s lifestyle and teaching other couples and we basically met everyone else via them. My husband met them when he answered a classified and to make some "furniture" for them...

Most (like 70/30) of the couples consist of submissive females, but we have some submissive males and switch couples in our circle as well.

Emily was originally a sub but has developed dominative tendencies particularly towards me... As we live quite close in the UK after they moved home and we came over because of my husband's dad, we spent more time together than with most of the other couples and so things developed a little bit further...

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Interesting. I know of no one IRL who into D's, at least no one that I am aware of. Good thing I have an active imagination, keeps me sane. Your stories are great food for my thoughts. Thanks!

Reactions: BDking

Featured Threads

New Personals