Kik Slave market

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a piss loving playmate. Ideally someone interested in watersports ofc. Chat or play, i dont mind at all. If you think you might be interested feel free to hmu.

Kik pi55master

meurstony

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2016
28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (online kik)​

I'm looking for a slut who is up to lose all of control, just like that in some real blackmail, please me and get your ass saved.
Refuse my wished and get exposed and ruined.

My sluts will live with a strick daily routine and rules any breaking of those will result in rough torture.
I like to take over control of clothing, toilet, pleasure and pain. Also like to help that slut with the first steps into public exposure, and public humiliation.
I don't care about age or location but want you to be a longterm sub to me through kik. I prefer if you send me pics for proof of some tasks but won't push it to much. It should remain fun for both of us.
I want to have your trust and complete surrender to me and my commands.

Kik me Tonymeurs

acurioussub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 22, 2022
A 36yr old male slave for your use. i cant be regular but will be available when ever i can for you to ask for what ever you want. If im not online. Leave me a task and ill try and complete it for you. i do have limits and remaining fully anonymous is one of them. i also dont do findom or will leave any semi permanent marks on my body. Kik: needysisy

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be humiliated by women. I will degrade myself to superior women and submit for inspection. Kik is degadeaslut

goethe606

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2023
Hey, I would like to have some fun over kik. I like to be treated as a slut and feel a bit humiliated.

My kik is @white2137

Reil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 15, 2024
26M from France is looking for his new webwhore, ONLY FEMALE!!!
KINK : degradation, humiliation, body writting, toilet, food play, role play

If interested hmu kik : Reil69

Domination

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2013
25M, good-looking, athletic, cleanly shaven, slave looking for a dominant woman for occasional play sessions - probably once a week. I'm into CBT, ball-busting, anal, heavy humiliation, edging, T&D, pain of various kinds (ice, wax), etc. My limits are blood, permanent body modification/damage, public, and involvement of other people IRL.

I have toys: dildo, handcuffs, paddle, cane, ball gag, rope, and various household items.

kik: dubiboy2

Leocage1191

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 11, 2024
Hi, im Leo M 33 dominant master/daddy. Im looking for a long term Sub/slave, I will prefere young ( +18 ), slim/skinny and shaved.
Any gender and sex orientation are welcome ( trans, cuck and couple too)
If interested message me here or on tlegram @Leocage1191.
When you will message me introduce and show yourself.

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Master is looking for a Female submissive / slave for control of sexual and non sexual lifestyle (within your limits if acceptable) . control that will run everything on timed schedule with everything that fits your needs and lifestyle in mind

With over 15 years of experience master has seen all kinds of kinks likes, likes, needs and control so we can go over your kinks and match them to the long list of mine to see how best to take control train and own you.

Kik MasterDom360
Or message me back here
And we can talk more

Rules
Female only
Over 18 only
Photos and videos are required (face optional)

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
33 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on telegram. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a piss loving playmate. Ideally someone interested in watersports ofc. Chat or play, i dont mind at all. If you think you might be interested feel free to hmu.

Kik pi55master

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be humiliated by women. I will degrade myself to superior women and submit for inspection. Kik is degadeaslut

greedyboy98

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
Hey! I can be your model for a photo shoot in Skype or Kik.

Role: Model (slave)
Skype name: live:.cid.a69fae11c1f05eb9
kik: greedyboy98
Body type: Slim
Body height: 190
Body weight: 70
Hair color: Dark
Have 6pack? A bit

I also have toys to spicy up the process.

Featured Threads

New Personals