Lonely newb

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
48m sub newbie to the world. Looking for online fun and no bs. I’m into pet play, sissification, humiliation, wax play, and having my boundaries pushed

Last edited:

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
48m sub newbie to the world. Looking for online fun and no bs. I’m into pet play, sissification, humiliation, wax play, and having my boundaries pushed
I’m amazed by the amount of fake doms here

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
Next question I guess but does an online domme typically charge?

Naughty nova

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
No they don't at least the ones that are in it for the pleasure. Pay for play is not aloud here so if you are getting ones messaging you about paying then report them

Reactions: MercyHunter

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
No they don't at least the ones that are in it for the pleasure. Pay for play is not aloud here so if you are getting ones messaging you about paying then report them
so far whatever contact I have had is pay for play. Though it is when you contact on the Kik or Snap etc. In some form or another. They perhaps got reported by others

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
The ones that have asked for money have been banned but good to know thanks Nova!

Damokles

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Unfortunately, most doms are the ones who get in touch immediately and are looking for contact quickly:
Male - only think with their cock anyway and after they cum they ignore you.
Women - are actually men or just want your money.

There are so many who think that because they call themselves doms they have power and can just take what they want.

And those are the loud ones, the ones who stand out. It takes patience and a good instinct to find the right one.

You can see which posts have already been made on each profile.
Ignore one-liners or "copy and paste".

And by reporting those who only want to pay for play you help us to keep this place clean.

Don't give up, you often meet the right person when you're not looking for them.

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
Holy crap I was on kik for less than a week and I feel traumatized

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Holy crap I was on kik for less than a week and I feel traumatized
Kik is trash. Easily hacked modded etc and flooded with pay for play and bots. Since it got sold off years ago it’s been even shittier.
Modded accounts let people appear as legit with the camera icon pics even if they use a gallery one. It also allows them to read messages and leave it showing as “s” for sent so you don’t even know they read it. It also doesn’t limit you to accounts so it’s easier to make a burner spam people and dump it and rebuild.

Ungawa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2024
I’m going to add to this post as I navigate through my personal experience in the community:
Like this post says I’m a 47 year old male from the United States, I list myself as a sub but I really just like attention and could be a switch that way.
I’m married but in a mostly sex less vanilla sort of way. Granted there was an uptick in kink thanks to “fifty shades of grey” but that soon fell off.
I ran across a tik ton user that promoted herself as a sexologist and her content was educational and wonderful to absorb. I ventured further down this rabbit hole and that is where my first Domme found me.
It was exciting at first as she pushed my limits with daily tasks and online sessions. I experimented with what she tasked me with, bought toys I never thought I would own, and even built toys that I had originally red flagged to keep her happy. But unfortunately the constant demand for more money and less interaction made me realize that this wasn’t right and one Sunday morning I was greeted with “I’m going out drinking tonight and you are going to pay for it!” That is when I broke and left her.
Like I said I crave attention good or bad as I have been known to brat to elicit attention as well so that is what brought me here and also to try out kik. Kik seems like it could have been great in its onset but is littered with fakes and findommes. I decided for my sanity to leave kik and hang here and see if the intimate companion I crave stumbles across this lonely sub but until then I will post here about my travels through this new self exploration of my sexuality.

conviction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
You do see that with people viewing kink as a way to make money, the start is great but as time goes on they want you to pay up and shut up, it's like a free sample of something. They get you in the door and hike up the price. I'm glad you got yourself out of that situation.
Don't view everybody as bad, here or elsewhere, but protect yourself first. I would suggest being open that you do not send money and have had trauma with it in the past, that will get rid of a lot of findoms before you even start.
Keep going and learn from this site, it's great as an education resource, there are better places to find people irl though.

Reactions: Ungawa

Dark commander

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2024
I’m going to add to this post as I navigate through my personal experience in the community:
Like this post says I’m a 47 year old male from the United States, I list myself as a sub but I really just like attention and could be a switch that way.
I’m married but in a mostly sex less vanilla sort of way. Granted there was an uptick in kink thanks to “fifty shades of grey” but that soon fell off.
I ran across a tik ton user that promoted herself as a sexologist and her content was educational and wonderful to absorb. I ventured further down this rabbit hole and that is where my first Domme found me.
It was exciting at first as she pushed my limits with daily tasks and online sessions. I experimented with what she tasked me with, bought toys I never thought I would own, and even built toys that I had originally red flagged to keep her happy. But unfortunately the constant demand for more money and less interaction made me realize that this wasn’t right and one Sunday morning I was greeted with “I’m going out drinking tonight and you are going to pay for it!” That is when I broke and left her.
Like I said I crave attention good or bad as I have been known to brat to elicit attention as well so that is what brought me here and also to try out kik. Kik seems like it could have been great in its onset but is littered with fakes and findommes. I decided for my sanity to leave kik and hang here and see if the intimate companion I crave stumbles across this lonely sub but until then I will post here about my travels through this new self exploration of my sexuality.
Dm on telegeram

Featured Threads

New Personals